If your body dies, what will happen to yourself?

ADRADOS, FARRAH JEWEL D.

If your body dies, what will happen to yourself?

I used to play Langit-Lupa when I was a child, but I really don't know if there's this so-called hell and heaven. My parents made me believe that if I want to go to heaven when I die, I should be a good girl. They also told me that bad guys go to hell when they vanish in the world.

According to the book I've read (Percy Jackson series), Greeks don't believe in heaven. Good or evil, you will go to the Underworld; will first pass to Cerberus (Hell-hound), Hade's multi-headed dog that's guarding the entrance to the Underworld; then judged by King Minos, King Radamanthus and King Aeacus. Some goes to the Field of Asphodel, the evil ones are sent to the Field of Punishment and the good ones are in the Elysium. I know this is not that related to the question. I just feel like sharing this because, I don't have anyone to understand me and my love for Percy and the Greeks. Oh and also the Romans.

One of the beliefs I've read is that once we die, our soul will be reincarnated or will live in the future in another person's body. He/she may look like you or may have the same personalities like yours but the memories we have from our past will not exist anymore.

To be honest, I really don't know what will happen to me when my body dies. Err. Maybe my soul will either go to heaven or hell (but I prefer to be sent to heaven of course) or be specially treated in the Elysium or worst, be punished in the Field of Punishment; I think it is better when my soul haunts or scares those who were mean to me when I was still alive (just kidding). All in all, I have no idea what will happen to me when my body dies.