Minecraft (herobrines revenge) part 1

PART I

One day Notch Spawned in a mini desert and there was trees everywhere (since there wasn't much sand) He started to play on peaceful to get ready and build his house. So after He builded his house, he started to make a cave system and mine diamonds, gold, and iron to make armor and be prepared.

Then Notch started to play with mobs on since he was ready, so he builded his armor, wore them on, then he wanted to go to sleep but He couldn't so he went outside so he got his sword out, but he was wrong to go outside, He saw 3 creepers, 5 skeletons, 6 spiders and 10 zombies when he saw them, he opened the door but did not close it. After he was in the house the mobs came in then he died. Then he respawned after He died.

His house was destroyed then when he repaired it he put cactus traps at his house and practiced fighting and crafting so mobs could not destroy his house or kill him then he could not go to sleep again but then the mobs died from the trap after he checked he finally got some rest and ate porkchop and had a normal life.

But when notch thought of his trap, he thought how did the mobs die so quickly.

Then he walked far away from his house then he thought of someone that had white eyes then remember that was his brother. Notch turned around.

When Herobrine was there Notch said Is this who I think it is? Then Notch saw him disappear with his own eyes when he was gone.

Then he slept. He had a dream that the person he saw was Herobrine.

When he saw him again, he got his diamond sword out then Herobrine teleported behind him like an enderman.

Then he stabbed him on the back. Notch asked what did he do, then he fell on the ground but did not die.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hope you enjoyed I will make a lot more for you people give me at least 100 likes I would really be happy. ook for more and like it THANK YOU FOR READING IT IF YOU ENJOYED IT, COMMENT WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT FOR A STORY?!?!?! ( This is my first story )