Minecraft (herobrines revenge) part 4

PART IIII

When Notch went to Steve's server, He first spawned in the nether, when he was there he thought he was stuck forever, then he saw a portal back to the normal world then he realized if he can't die he can be trapped. It took him tons of thinking to make the end portal.

Herobrine knew notch thought of something so he went out of his castle and went to kill him.

While notch thought of the end portal, he thought he would put it in dungeons go keep it safe and to make sure he can't escape, he put endermans everywhere and an enderdragon with towers that heals the enderdragon. When Notch and Herobrine met each other, Notch told him to stop this madness. Notch said sorry many times yet it never worked. Notch told him to come to the end. Herobrine escaped the dungeon when Notch said so.

Herobrine said Notch killed him on purpose with a sword. Notch was confused, the thought that he was killed by lava and resurrection

that made him evil and the stack of diamonds, was just a dream of how he can die in another way. The real truth was.............................

TO BE CONTINUED

What will happen next after the truth is revealed? They will have a good ending and a bad ending. So read the endings. They are different make sure to tell me to continue the story. COMMENT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!!!!!