Minecraft (herobrines revenge) part 2

PART II

He woke up from his dream and tried to warn everybody especially Steve. Nobody listened to him even if he was Notch himself.

He decided to think herobrine was in his grave, not alive. How did herobrine die?

Well,It started when notch went mining diamond whenever notch finds the diamonds, he takes the diamonds. Notch was so mad that he pushed herobrine into a pit of lava on accident. want he tried to give help him by giving potions or pull him but it didn't work. Luckily he still pulled Herobrine out of the lava but he was on fire so he died. He dropped 20 stacks of diamond and a note saying for notch hope you like it. He was so sad he tried to summon him. It worked! Yet there was a side effect. Instead It made him as strong as notch and more evil than the ender dragon. He put herobrine in his grave. And he never knew he was alive until now.

While he thought of the flashback, lightning was struck on a village. He tried to save the village, he saw herobrine in the middle of the village. Then suddenly he dissapeared into a place called the aether. It was a beautiful place then realized he was DEAD!!

Since he was the creator of minecraft he summoned himself back into the world and back at the village. The village was destroyed.

He saw big letters made with glowstone he followed all the letters then it spelled I W A N T M Y R E V E N G E N O T C H!!!

He knew herobrine was alive. He ran back home and took his level 250 enchanted diamond sword that also has level 225 fire aspect and level 50 knockback. As he was finding him he randomly teleported the the ender world which herobrines mansion was.

He founded herobrine as he was ready to defeat him. This was gonna be hard for him since he was his only family.

Then he realized something important,,,,,,,,,,,,,how can he die if he was in hell already????

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks for reading it if you did. This took me 2 hours to think of this please follow me my name is deckerzap and rate and comment as well

THANKS FOR READING