≡;- ꒰ °𝘈 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴꒱ 2/2

❣⊱⊷⋇𝑭𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒔⋇⊶⊰

Satoru groggily opened his eyes, his vision slowly coming into focus in the Jujutsu medical room. He felt disoriented and confused, trying to remember what happened before he ended up in this place. Turning to his left, he saw Geto sleeping in a chair, his head resting on his arms.

Geto stirred as if sensing Satoru's movement, and he opened his eyes, a look of relief crossing his face. "Careful, you're still hurt," he said in a gentle voice, his eyes meeting Satoru's. Gojo slowly sat upright in the bed, wincing as pain shot through his body. He tried to remember what happened before he ended up in the medical room, but his memory was blurry.

"How long was I out?" he asked, his voice hoarse and raspy. Geto moved closer to the bed, his expression a mix of concern and relief. He reached out and placed a comforting hand on Satoru's shoulder.

"You've been out for a few days," he replied, "The healers and shoko did their best to stabilize you, but you were in pretty bad shape when we brought you in." gojo took in his surroundings, noticing that Shoko was nowhere to be found. He felt a bit of concern, as he knew that she had been tirelessly working to stabilize him ever since he had been brought in.

"Where's Shoko?" he repeated, his voice strained and hoarse. "Is she taking a break?" Geto chuckled softly, understanding the reason for Satoru's concerns. "She's taking a break," he confirmed, "I had to practically force her to go and rest. She was working non-stop on your case and taking care of other patients as well." fixing his position Gojo's lips quirked upwards into a small smile as he chuckled weakly. "Thanks, you two," he said, his voice a bit tired. "And how are you holding up? After the whole Toji incident, I mean."

Geto let out a weary sigh, his exhaustion clearly visible on his face. "I've been better," he admitted truthfully. "It was quite a battle, and I won't deny it took a lot out of me. But I'm managing, just a few bumps and scratches, nothing too serious." Gojo smile in his responds as Geto quickly changed the subject, his expression becoming more serious as he turned his focus back to Gojo's injury. "Anyway, enough about me. Let's talk about your injury."

He stepped closer to the bed, his eyes scanning over the various bandages and equipment that were connected to Gojo. "How are you feeling? Are you in any pain?" Gojo winced slightly as he tried to sit up a bit, the movement causing a sharp twinge of pain. "I feel like I got hit by a truck," he groaned, his voice still hoarse. "And everything hurts, especially my head."Geto let out a sympathetic sigh, his expression filled with concern. "Yeah, you took quite a beating," he said, his eyes scanning over the various injuries that were visible on Gojo's body. "The healers did their best to stabilize you, but you had some serious internal bleeding and head trauma."

Gojo winced again as he tried to take stock of his injuries. "No wonder I feel like crap," he muttered. "How long am I going to be stuck in this bed?" Before Geto could respond to Gojo's question, the sound of the door opening interrupted them. They both turned to see Shoko walking into the room, a tired yet determined look on her face.

Ah, speak of the devil," Geto said, a small smirk on his face as he turned to greet her.

"Looks like our patient is awake," she said, her tone a mix of sarcasm and affection. "How are you feeling, Gojo?"
Gojo managed a weak smile as he tried to sit up a bit. "Just peachy, thanks to your expert care," he replied, his voice still rough. "And by peachy, I mean feeling like I got run over by a truck. Repeatedly."

Shoko rolled her eyes and walked over to the bedside, her hands already checking over Gojos injuries. "You always were a dramatic patient," she said, her tone slightly amused. "But seriously, how's the pain? On a scale of 1 to 10."Gojo winced as Shoko touched a particularly sensitive area. "A solid eight," he grunted, "And can you give me some painkillers already? Or at least knock me out again."

"i see take a rest Gojo"

Geto's voice was laced with concern as he watched Gojo hunched over the toilet bowl, spewing out the contents of his stomach. His expression darkened as he recalled the incident just hours before, when a seemingly innocent-looking cake had been delivered to their dorm, and Gojo had eagerly bitten into it, only to discover too late that it had been laced with poison.

"Careful, sigh why would you eat a random cake who knows who was it from? " he warned, his eyes fixed on Gojo's hunched form. "I can't believe someone would try to poison you again."

Gojo's words were labored as he struggled to maintain his composure, the pain and discomfort of throwing up making it difficult to speak clearly.

"ngh..I thought it was from Nanami or Haibara," he repeated, his voice strained. "It was left right in front of the hospitals dorm, so I thought it was a gift from them. But I guess I should have known better than to accept food without question."

Gojo winced as another wave of nausea hit him, and he retched once more into the toilet bowl.
Geto was silent for a moment, his expression solemn as he watched Gojo's struggle. He had been the one to find the cake in the dorm, abandoned on the doorstep, and had immediately known something was off.

"Who would do this to you, Satoru?" he wondered aloud, his voice filled with a mixture of anger and confusion. "And why now, when you're already injured and vulnerable?"
Gojo let out a weak chuckle, his voice raspy and thin. ".. for the course," he said, his words laced with bitterness. "People have been trying to kill me since the day I was born. It's almost expected at this point."

He leaned back against the toilet, panting slightly as he tried to catch his breath. "And of course, they would take advantage of my weakness. It's easier to hit a target that's already down, I guess."

Geto's expression hardened as he listened to Gojo's words. He had always known that Gojo had a history of being targeted, but hearing him speak so casually about it only served to anger him more.

"You shouldn't have to be used to this," he gritted out, his hands clenching into fists. "No one should be trying to kill you, period. Let alone when you're vulnerable and unable to defend yourself."

Gojo's eyes shine with a mixture of happiness and vulnerability as he looked up at Geto, a few tears welling up in the corners of his eyes.

"Thank you, Suguru," he repeated, his voice slightly hoarse from the exertion of vomiting. "You have no idea how much it means to me to hear those words. It's been a long time since anyone said something like that to me, let alone my own parents."

Geto's expression softened at the sight of tears welling up in Gojo's eyes. Despite the tough exterior that Gojo so often displayed, Geto knew that beneath it all, he was still human, still vulnerable.

"You don't need to thank me, Satoru," he said, his tone gentle. "It's the truth. You deserve to be safe and protected, just like anyone else. And I'm going to do everything in my power to ensure that you are."Geto's expression softened at the sight of tears welling up in Gojo's eyes. Despite the tough exterior that Gojo so often displayed, Geto knew that beneath it all, he was still human, still vulnerable.

✩⋆。𖦹°‧★
HAH FINNALY I FINISH THIS AYYYYYYY next chapter next week 😈😈🙏

Words-1369