Possessive JD! 🌝

Author.

Malar's first Exam.

Malar was going to step inside JD's office when she was stopped by Jay Malhotra,her class fellow and her recently made best friend.

She turned to him and started talking with him as he asked her about some confusion in the exam.JD wasn't in his office.He had went to principal's office for a meeting.

Jay placed his palms on wall near Malar's shoulder and leaned near her head to look at the book closely as she explained a concept on the text book.If one could have a few from a distant place,it would form a perception of Jay kissing Malar.

JD who was coming back from Principal's office was stopped by Vanitha on the way.JD was talking with Vanitha when he saw Malar standing with Jay.He didn't focus on Vanitha's words and looked closely at the view in front of him.

He immediately ran to them and pushed Jay away from her by clutching the fabric of his shirt.He pushed Malar inside the office and closed the door.

Before Malar could speak anything,he grabbed Malar's wrists and pinned them above her head with one hand and pulled her closer with the other hand.He smashed his lips on her and started kissing her madly,words got stuck in Malar's mouth and she reciprocated his kiss.

Her chest was heaving up and down which made the third button of her shirt break along with the fourth and reveal her fuschia lingerie.JD was eating her hungrily,his hand travelled to her hips and squeezed them tightly.

While the hand holding her wrists, strengthened it's grip on them.Malar's eyes widened when she felt her heartbeat quickening.She was getting out of breath.
JD was not caring about anything,he was just kissing her and eating her lips by sucking them and biting them out of jealousy.

"Bass karu,Kya hogya hai aapko?"
(Stop it,What has happened to you?)

Malar nuzzled her nose with his and tried to take her lips out of his teeth and tongue's grip,almost moaning and panting in his mouth.She was getting intimidated by his burning gaze.

JD took his lips back and left her hands but he didn't leave her waist,stepping back a little for Malar to breath.
She was rubbing her chest now continuously to breath.Her face was flushing with redness.

"JD!"

Malar snapped at him as she saw him looking at her with dark eyes and affection.He left her waist and went to lock the door.He didn't forget to peep outside.Jay wasn't there.

"Kya soch Raha Hoga woh?"
(What might he be thinking?)

She stepped near him and snapped at him once again in anger,still baffled by his sudden closeness in their college.

"Sochay Jo Marzi sochta hai.
Woh Meri bandi key itnay qarib bhi kesay aaya.
Uski himmat bhi kesay Hoyi."
(Let him think whatever he wants.
How did he the gain the audacity to come near you?
How dare he?)

JD yelled back at her which made her part her lips and gulp at his intimidating body language.

"Unchi awaz main baat matt karu mujh sey.
Sirf student nahi hon main aapki abb."
(Don't talk to me in that tone.
I am not just your student now.)

She stuttered,averting her gaze as she got scared by his pitch that went higher all of sudden.

"Malar!
Tum uss ko bol nahi sakti thi Kya ke woh distance maintain karay."
(Couldn't you ask him to maintain distance?)

JD stepped near her,talking in a pitch lower than earlier.
Malar stepped back as he went closer to her.
JD bit his lip when he realized that Malar got scared because of his behavior.