Chapter 1 [A new entity?]

Seek POV:

I was sitting in the cafeteria when Rush and Ambush came in. "Oh god, here comes trouble..." I said to myslef.
Ambush isn't realy that bad he just... changes when Rush is close by, Rush is an big Asshole thou. I can't even deny that tbh.

I watched as Rush gave me that *trouble* smirk when he walked past me, knowing he was gonna get me in trouble for nothing. I didn't think so much of that, since I dont realy care. I just looked around the cafeteria for a moment.
Since I had no friends I didn't sit with anyone cus Im kinda of a mean cold loner, but
Sally(Window) was sitting whith Shadow
And Rush whith Ambush.
Timothy with Dupe
Halt whith Jack and Guiding light,

wich looked like she had smt in mind?
She will prob go and make another boring "announcement" about something that is not important.. To me at least?.. "ugh" I said slightly wispering but Guiding light clearly heard it and glared at me for a moment before she started talking.

"Listen up everybody! I have an Inportant announcement to say!"
*In mind: Ofc, always these "important" announcements that I realy dont give a shit about.

She continued talking. "Today another entity is joining our hotell!"
And thats when I started to listen.
In mind: great another boring and anoying entity, at least I hope they're not boring, or as anoying as Screech or Rush.

I rolled my eye whithout realising it and she gave me that look again before continuing.
"Let me introduce! Figure!" a tall figure entered the cafeteria. I got kinda anoyed, so I got up and left.

I got into my room and just sat on the bed. Not thinking to much about it.
"That Figure realy gotta stay away from me, he looks like a trouble maker, who will prob just end up in "Rush gang" for sure"(the people who is mean and bullies the others)
(Tbh I think Seek is just jealous because she has no friends)

3rd person POV:

Seek finaly fell asleap after like 2 hours off just existing..

(Time skip)

Figure was in his new room and wonderd who the entity that left in the beginning was, and why they left so early.

Guiding light apeard in front of Figure.
"Need anything??"

"Uh, no not realy just-"

"Hm?" Guiding light smiled warmly just to remember hes blind. (Bruh)

"Who left in the beginning off the introducing??"

"Oh, that's Seek, do you want to meet her?? You said you waned to get to know everyone right??"

"Yea that would be great, where do I meet Seek? In the cafeteriaaa... orr...??"

"Sigh* I can teleport you both to your library for like an hour or two, just know shes always grumpy, btw remember screech?"

"Yea?"

"They're sibelings"

"Realy?"

"Well seek is much older then screech" Guiding light explained

"Hm?"

"Well seek is about your age, while screech is 12"

"That big off a diffrence??"

"Yea, but are you ready to meet her?"

"Yea- wait Seek is a Girl?"

Guiding light facepalmed "I have legit said (her) multiple times"

"Srry, I didn't notice-"

"Hey don't apologise, you don't need to"
And whith that said, Guiding light teleported Figure and Herself to the Library"

Figure "where is Seek?"

"Wait how do you know shes not here?"

"I know who they are by their heartbeat"

"Cool, But I'll go and get Seek right away"
Guiding light disapeard and then came back after a moment.

Seek looked at Guiding light both questioning and irritated af.

Guiding light smiled guilty, and the more she talked the more irritated she sounded "sorry about waking you up, but someone wants to meet the person who left after 2 minutes"

"Okay, okay! Sorry I left but you just wont stop talking, saying its an "important" announcement when its not important at all!"

Guiding light was about to yell at Seek but rememberd Figure was there

Guiding light "Ugh! I will deal whith you later, now you 2 get to know eachother for a bit!"
And whith that she dissapeard.

Seek POV:

*In mind: Ugh now who is this dipshit?
Another chaos?

I saw Figure walking up to me, prob to say hi

Figure "good- day? Morning? Uh..

"Sigh" its evning.."

"Oh its already that late? Sorry if I'm disturbing or-"

"Its fine" I cut his sentence of

"Oh, okay. Your name was- Seek.. right?"

"Yea, my name is Seek-"

"Nice to meet you! I would realy want to get to know you, you seem like a nice entity!"

My irritated face slowly turned into a guilty face as he continued talking, slowly regreting being super cold.

"What do you like to do then?" Figure asked

"Kill people"

"..."

"Sigh" what do you like to do then?"

"I like to read and listen to the calming rain"

"... nice"

"Hey can we meet tomorow to? I think this conversation went well!"

"Sure, just don't expect me to even come at all.." And whithout hessitating, I left.

Figure POV:

...
And with that, Seeks heartbeat slowly started to fade away and the door shut behind her.
Why did Seek act weird in the end, what does she mean? She don't like talking to me?
...
Heh.. shes prob just tired, and she might have a lott to do...

"I should prob get some sleep..."

Guiding light who just apeared "you realy should, and don't mind her, shes always in a bad mood..."

Then she teleported me to my room,
And now I'm all alone again..
(Then I fell asleap)

Bro, 934 words? Crazy for this being the first chapter ._.