Male protagonist His Family

Dr. Aditya Kapoor (Cardiologist)

Personality: Aditya is a brilliant and focused cardiologist who has dedicated his life to his work. He is practical, disciplined, and has no time for distractions, especially love, which he views as a frivolous emotion. His guarded demeanour hides a kind heart, and he often comes across as aloof, though he deeply cares for those close to him. His dedication to saving lives through his profession makes him respected by his peers.

Background: Aditya was raised in an affluent family. His father is a successful businessman in the pharmaceutical industry, and his mother is a philanthropist. ower of Kapoor Haspitals. Having seen the complications that come with love and relationships in his family and with friends, Aditya has chosen to focus entirely on his career, believing love is unnecessary and often a hindrance.

Beliefs: He believes love is an illusion and that most people are driven by ambition, not emotions. His life revolves around his career, and he considers the heart just an organ to be medically treated, not an emotional centre.

Appearance: Aditya has a sharp, handsome face with intense eyes that reflect his seriousness. He usually dresses in professional attire, often seen in scrubs or a well-fitted suit, exuding confidence and control over every situation.

Family of Aditya:

Father (Rajesh Kapoor): A successful businessman who owns a pharmaceutical company. He is proud of Aditya's accomplishments but often pressures him to join the family business. Rajesh is ambitious and somewhat controlling, wanting the best for his son but on his terms.

Mother (Sonal Kapoor): A gentle and compassionate philanthropist who supports various charitable causes. She is soft-spoken but emotionally intelligent and understands Aditya's struggles with love. She wishes for him to open up and find someone who can make him happy.

Sibling (An elder sister, Priya Kapoor): Priya is a lawyer, married, and settled abroad. She has a strong personality and often advises Aditya to take life less seriously and open his heart to new experiences.