Introduction/background information

Background Info:

You were living a normal life in your hometown of Trofors in Norway when you heard your Bestfriend, Olivia, talking about 2 twins who came from/ived in the same town but you didn't pay much attention as you were concentrated on opening your own bakery. But then your bsf randomly asks if you want to go to one of their concerts as the tickets are cheap. Out of curiosity you agree. 3 months later it's time but you still hadn't though anything of it other that listening to a few of their songs to become familiar. But as soon as the twin came on stage you immediately took notice of the older, messy hair one whose name was Marcus without even knowing he noticed you and fell in love at first sight. But then Olivia sees this and is extremely jealous.

Character Introduction:

Y/N:

You're a 22-year-old from Norway who had no siblings and only have 1 best friend called Olivia who is your ride or die. You are incredibly skilled at baking and cooking so built your own restaurant/coffee shop.

Marcus Gunnarsen:
A 22-year-old from Norway. A talented football player, singer in the famous pop-duo 'Marcus and Martinus'. He had never found anyone who he had loved because he was very conserved until he saw you and your friend at his concert. He quickly noticed you first and did everything he could to look at you as much as possible the whole concert. He knew you could be the one.

Martinus Gunnarsen:
A 22-year-old who is Marcus's younger twin brother. He is a fantastic football player, singer (the second part of the duo 'Marcus and Martinus'. He has only ever dated 1 girl but after that fell apart tragically he decided to take a break from dating. On their final show of their tour in their home country, he noticed something was off with Marcus. He knew he was in love. But he doesn't know if it's a good idea but still approves.

Olivia:
A 21-year-old from Malmö, Sweden who moved to Norway two years ago for work. She found you at a grocery store and ever since then you have been inseparable. She had 1 dream which finally came true which one to go to a Marcus & Martinus concert with you. But when you two arrived she didn't expect you to fall in love with Marcus. But when she caught on that Marcus felt the same was about you she became furious and thought it should be her. So first she tried Martinus but it didn't work which made her even more jealous so she decided to make your and Marcus's live a living hell from then on.

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️:
THIS STORY CONTAINS STONG LANGUAGE, ADULT THEMES SUCH AS SEXUAL SCENES, STRONG EMOTIONS AND EVENTS/SITUATIONS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. I AM NOT A PRO WRITER SO THROUGH OUT THE STORY THERE MIGHT BE SPELLING ERRORS, TYPOS AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES. THIS STORY IS ORIGINAL AND BELONGS TO THE AUTHOR ONLY!

Now that you know a little bit about what you're about to read, please understand that the scenarios in this text are completely fake. Through the story the characters will start so unfold and more emotion will be added. This story is fully fictional and does not convey exactly what the characters are like in real life. But for now i hope that you will enjoy my story and will return for many chapters.

-till we meet again!