Chapter 1: Anticipated meeting

The phone rang explosively. Who is it? You think to yourself. "OHHH it's Olivia! But I'm working and she knows that?" You said out loud to yourself. Luckily your hands weren't full of dough so you picked up the video call. The moment you accepted  the call you got ambushed by a high pitched scream.

"OMG Y/N, AHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! MY MUM GOT ME AND YOU A TICKET TO MARCUS AND MARTINUS' CONCERT TOMORROW NIGHT!! AHHH, ARE YOU IN?!" Olivia immediately screamed into my face

"Wait who are they..?" You asked in immense confusion.

"ONLY THE BEST SINGERS TO EVER EXIST!!!! OMG IM LITERALLY CRYING! SO ARE YOU COMING!!!" Olivia had not calmed down yet.

"Ok yea, why not. When do we have to be there?" You were intrigued the moment she said 'best singers to ever exist' because you were sceptical and wanted to find out for myself.

"Well... I want to get front row so now. There is already 2 people queuing. So when does your shift finish?" She broke the news to me as a guilty look came across her face.

"ALREADY?! THEIR THAT POPULAR?! OK? Well I actually just finished a min ago. I will go home and get everything I need. Can you pick me up there in 10? My house is only a like 2 min walk from here." You said in shock but still interested

"Ok yea, sounds like a plan! See you in 10!" She said as excited as ever, she even already packed for it and made bracelets, shirts for us, sunglasses and signs.

"Ok byeee! See you there!" You said as you started walking and hung up the phone.

The whole way home you were thinking of how lucky you were to have a friend like her to experience things like this and the fact she already planned ahead was amazing. When you got home you texted your parents about everything, packed and waited for Olivia. after about 7 mins you heard her outside so you went out.

"HEYYY, are you excited!?" I ask before even sitting in the car.

"OF COURSE I AM! WHAT TYPE OF QUESTION IS THAT?" She said enthusiastically without hesitation.

"Ok well, the only thing is I haven't heard their music before, can we listen whilst we wait in line?" You broke the news to her hoping to not get killed.

"WHAT? YES YES YES! YOU NEED TO KNOW IT BEFORE THE CONCERT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IM ABOUT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO MARCUS AND MARTINUS! AHHHH" She wouldn't stop screaming.

***

About 10 mins later you guys reached the venue and went to line up. You guys were 3rd in queue so you were definitely getting front row. You were both relieved. You went to sit down and set up your tent and everything you needed to go to sleep because it was about 11pm and you were exhausted.

"Olivia, I'm going to sleep you should too, it will pass time faster!" I told Olivia straight after we finished setting up.

"Yea I am, then tomorrow you are going to spend a whole day dedicated to Marcus and Martinus!! I CAN"T WAIT" she said in a tired yet happy voice.

"Ok hahahah, well goodnight Liv. ILYSM!" You said going into your sleeping bag

"AWW, ILYSM too Y/N! Goodnight!" She said as she also went to bed

***

The next morning you woke up to the birds chirping all around and about 1,000 people in line. It was complete chaos.

"Good morning sunshine! Olivia said turning to you.

"Good morning liv! Excited?" You said turning around to see she had already changed and been getting your guys breakfast out.

"YES! CAN'T WAIT!! By the way, here's your shirt! Go change so we can eat!" She replied in a rushy voice.

"OK, ok I will!" You replied as you stood up and went to go change.

The shirts were awesome merch and you couldn't complain. It seemed like this was going to be a great concert. You went back to find your breakfast was on your bag along with lots of accessories and a sign for them!

"Oooh thanks Liv! Well let's start this day of Marcus and Martinus!!" You said sitting back down and getting comfy

Olivia started playing some music. The whole day you guys were listening to them and having fun for ages with the other MMers in the queue. Around 7pm everyone packed up and put their stuff away to get ready to go in at 7:15Pm

-thank you guys smmm! Next part coming tomorrow hopefully!