chapter 15

angela pov
I woke up at 6 am...i got out of the bed and went to the bathroom and i brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went in my closet and i got out my light Colored jean overalls, coral half shirt and my all white jordans 5.. ironed my clothes and put all my belongings into my coral colored purse. I then went into the bathroom and showerd.

-15 mins. Later

I got out and put all my clothes and things on...i put on baby lotion and got my purse and headed down stairs. I seen myia up and dressed and on her phone....
"myia u wanna come with me"
"sure" she got up...i grabed a peice of paper and pen and wrote that me and myia went and got a headstart on every thing...and grabed one of those magnets and put it on the refrigerator then left and got in my bmw w/ myia of course..

"Watcha wanna eat"
"dont matter"
well that helped me alot...i just decided to go on the other side of town and that took us a hour...we went to waffel house.

Waitress- hi welcome to waffel house could i start u off with a drink.
Myia- a sprite please.
Me-orange juice with ice.
waitress- ok ill be back woth ur drinks in a couple of minutes.
me-myia can i asked u a question.

Myia-sure

Me-the party....y did u do wat u did
Myia- i alwayd had a thing for dreadheads..and i was so actracted to him....then when august was nad at me i went and i got drunk and he was 2 nd we did it...i am truly sorry.

Me-i no ur sorry....u told me a million times....so how are u nd deandre.

Myia-we are doing good actually...hes over protective...which what i love at times...

Me-good...

(A/N im not bought yo write all bout waffle house so now there are at best buy.)
Angela POV
We are at bestbuy...we headed to the television section.....but 1st i called august.
me-were yall at.
august- we pulling up wait for us..
me- ok.

End.

so i waited for august and he finally came. We got a 60 inch tv for the living room and 4 46 inch Tvs... then we went to the apple selction...myia and deandre left to go get a xbox one, a wii, roku box, blu ray dvd player and more....me nd bae we went to get a apple macbook pro then went to get a computer stand....(a/n im not goin right but what all they bout)
----=====---------------------***----
ok srry late update