Good To Be With You

A few short minutes later, Deku and Uraraka finally arrived at the at the docks, where they soon discover that the entrance is closed off by buy a fence with barbed wire on top.

~Deku~

"Great how are we going to get it now?"

Suddenly right after saying this, Deku suddenly felt his body begin to float up. From this happening Deku turned his head over to his left where he saw Uraraka who had her right hand on his back while also holding on to his jacket to prevent him from floating more up. From this happening, Deku let out a little nervous laugh as he has he somewhat forgot about Uraraka's quirk at the moment.

~Deku~

"Hah, so that's how."

~Uraraka~

"Yep."

From that being said, Uraraka then placed her left hand on to herself where she then uses her own quirk on herself which begins to make her float in the air with Izuku. As Deku and Uraraka floated up near the fence they soon reach the top where they go over the fence's barbed wire, and with doing so Uraraka releases herself from her quirk while still holding on to Deku who she then begin to pull down to the ground. Once Uraraka feet touch the ground, she then released Deku from her quirk which had him land right back on his feet, where he then looks at Uraraka to praise what she just did, but before he could say anything to her, he then saw Uraraka place four fingers of her left hand over her mouth while tightly closing her eyes. Seeing Uraraka do this brought concern to Deku.

~Deku~

"U-uraraka, are you okay?"

~Uraraka~

"Y-yeah I'm fine, it's just that I've been using my quirk way too and the effects are weighing on me."

~Deku~

"Oh I'm so sorry, I should have been considered about your usage of your quirk and how it affects you afterwards."

~Uraraka~

"It's fine Deku, I just need a short time to recover that's all."

Suddenly right after Uraraka said this, they've been here the loud foghorn along with a loud distant voice from a man.

~Man~

"SETTING CELL IN FORTY MINUTES!"

Hearing this they needed to hurry, but Uraraka knew if she tried running with Deku, then that will further make her sick wish you would definitely throw up, slowing her and Deku down from getting to the ship. So not wanting to slow them down, Uraraka grabbed hold of Deku's left arm and told them what he needed to do.

~Uraraka~

"Deku, go to the ship without Me."

~Deku~

"What?"

~Uraraka~

"I can't go on if I'm sick from my quirk, so I'll only slow us down. So going without me, get Toga to that ship now."

Not really wanting to leave Uraraka, Deku really didn't have a choice as he then grabbed hold of Uraraka's arm as he then looked at her.

~Deku~

"Thank you, Uraraka, forgetting me and Toga this far."

~Uraraka~

"You're welcome Deku. Now go!"

~Deku~

"Right!"

From that being said, Uraraka lets go of Deku arm, allowing him to turn around and head straight towards the direction of what he heard the foghorn. Yet while he was running, the lid of Deku's backpack was slightly lifted open, where Toga peeked her eyes out where she then looked directly at Uraraka.