~𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴~

~THREE WEEKS LATER~

𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚈

           HEARING a whine I woke up seeing Cedes on my chest

           HEARING a whine I woke up seeing Cedes on my chest. He looked at me then licked my cheek.

I laughed picking him up. I put on some nike pro shorts and a nike bra with my running shoes. I grabbed Cedes' leash and took him out for a walk.

It was nice and sunny out so I guessed he would like to go out and enjoy the weather. There was a nice cool breeze too.

After bringing him back to the house I feed him and then head back out.

I came back after my 45 min run. I felt so refreshed. My penthouse was coming together so well. We also had a gym so that was nice. I went to the apartment gym and worked out for another hour before heading to my penthouse.

When I got back I started the shower, brushed my teeth and washed my face while waiting for the hot water.

(Worth It– Offset & Don Toliver) Played through my speaker as I washed myself up. I grabbed my razor and shaved my legs and arms.

I had a wax appointment today so I wanted to be clean before then. I got out and put on a grey essentials hoodie with black leggings and grey new balance shoes.

Cedes already knew that he had to go in his play pen when I leave the house. I headed out grabbed my black tote bag.

There were a few things I had to do to my apartment so I decided to do it now. After this I will go take pictures.

I made it to the garage and turned on music before leaving (Whatever She Wants– Bryson Tiller). Rolling down the windows at the red light people beside me were vibing to my music.

I laughed at the good interactions with people I've had so far.

~𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿~

ASAAD
"yo swade you goin to that yacht party" Ant asked me while rolling up. Me and some guys were chillin at the trap.

"yea i wuz gon ask shanty too" they all stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"nigga who is monty" ant asked looking confused. "SHANTY dumbass" i said smacking him in the back of his big ass head.

"i met her on my way back she bad asf" i said getting on my phone to text her. As I was about to text her she facetimed me. I answered..