Chapter 1

My name is Jennifer Donna Curtis. But my friends call me Jenni, I am 16 years old. I have blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister and my momma is expecting a new baby. My brothers names are Darrel or Darry as we call him, Sodapop, and Ponyboy. Darry is the oldest at 20, Sodapop is my twin brother, and Ponyboy is 14. I have a photo of them on my night stand.

My sisters name is Cassandra or Cassie, she's 4 years old

My sisters name is Cassandra or Cassie, she's 4 years old. Momma and Dad got into a car crash a few months ago, but thankfully they are okay. Me and my momma and daddy and sister all moved to Louisiana a few years back, but my brothers stayed in Tulsa. They come and visit every once in a while. But they are different than us, we are upper class or "Socs" as they like to say. They are greasers or "Hoods" as we would say. We left Tulsa to live a better life, but my brothers decided to stay because of their friends. They used to be my friends too. Their names are Steve, Dallas, Two-Bit or Keith, and Johnny. Dallas Winston was a hood if I ever seen one, Steve loved fighting, Two-Bit was funny, and Johnny was the sweetest boy i've ever met. I have a photo of all of them hanging on my wall

Before we moved to Louisiana I had a thing for Dally, but my brothers would've skinned me if they knew

Before we moved to Louisiana I had a thing for Dally, but my brothers would've skinned me if they knew. My twin brother Sodas best friend Steve was in love with me and even asked asked dad for my hand in marriage. Dad of course loaded his shotgun and chased him down the street faster then i've ever seen him run. I never liked Steve, he was too cocky and he wasn't very nice either. Dally wasn't too nice himself but, Dallas Winston just has some kind of uniqueness to him that makes girls cling to him. Johnny was really sweet and easygoing, his father was a drunk and always hit him, so I felt bad. Two-Bit was just funny there was nothing else to really say about him.
They were basically my whole life until i moved. But I was happy because I met my best friend Maureen Campbell. She was beautiful with her brown hair and baby brown eyes. She was dating Billy Sanders, he wasn't good to her though. Soda had a crush on her ever since he met her, but he never told her. I love talking about my family and friends. *Knock at the door* "Jenni get the door will you!" Momma yells. I run down to open the door. I am shocked as can be when I open the door, I see the most handsome boy I have ever laid my eyes on. He had bright blue eyes, a little darker than mine, brown hair, and he was very tall. "Hello" he said as I just stood there lookin' stupid for a second. "Hi, not to be rude or anythin' but who are you?" I said, still staring at him. "Oh yes of course, sorry for bein' rude, my name is Court Foster." he said, staring back at me. "Well hey Court Foster, I am Jennifer Curtis, but you can call me Jenni." I said gettin' as red as a rose bush. We stood in silence for a moment that felt like it would never end. I finally broke the silence and said, "What brings you here Court?". "Oh, I'm new in town and my Momma is best friends with the Campbells', your best friend is Maureen, right?" he said, smiling. "Oh yes, Maureen is my best friend." I said. "Well she told me that you were looking for a date to some dance, is that true?". Oh I am so gonna kill Maureen! "Oh haha yes that is true!" I said, nonchalantly. "Well, I want to go with ya, how bout I pick you up tomorrow at 6:30? That sound good?" Court said, flirting. "Perfect, but you have to ask my father , he should be home by 9 o'clock tonight if you want to stop by and ask!" I said , happily. "Sure will, gorgeous." he said, flirting again. Man that smile of his, a million dollar smile if i've ever seen one. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he was on his way. "Who was that?" Momma said. "Oh just the paperboy." I replied. "Honey, your brothers called, they're driving in from Tulsa, should be here by the time your father is home." she said, excitedly. "Okay momma, i'm going to go take a shower."

A/N hey guys that was my first time ever writing please lmk if u enjoyed it! this is a mix of my 2 favorite movies so yeah! please give feedback!