𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

Upon returning from their visit,

Aemond officially banished Aegon from King's Landing, the exiled prince now resides in Winterfell along with Alicent and his children. Six moons had passed since then, Helaena was due any day and wanted Vaelys to be there for her labours.

Aemond couldn't leave King's Landing, The succession of Driftmark was once again in question after the death of Lord Corlys Velaryon, he needed to be there to hear the petition for Joffrey and was reluctantly letting Vaelys go alone.

"If he tries anything again", he scowls, resting his forehead against her own, "I'll feed him to Vhagar", she finishes, "very good", he pats her on the behind, "I'm going to miss you", he whispers. Even though he had the children to keep him company, they hadn't been apart for years, he didn't now how to be without her anymore.

Aemond reaches his hand up, tracing his fingers over the line of her jaw, "i miss you already", she whispers, leaning in to his touch, Aemond smirks at her words, placing his thumb on her bottom lip, Vaelys parts them at his actions, his eyes darken, "you tease me ābrazȳrys", he groans.

"Kiss me", she whispers, he closes the gap between them, lightly brushing his lips against her own with the utmost gentleness, Vaelys, impatient connects their lips, Aemond moans in her mouth at her boldness, hugging her body tight against his own.

Vhagar roars wildly, reminding them where they were, Aemond chuckles against her lips, "she's impatient like you my love", he teases, Vaelys pulls him back down, kissing him as if it were her last time, they were lost to their passions until Vhagar interrupts them once more, "you must go before I put another babe in you", he growls against her lips, Vaelys internally whines at his words.

"Don't give me that look", he warns her, squeezing her plump hips, "are you threatening me husband?", she whispers, biting her lip in amusement as his face falls, "what shall we name this one?", he questions as he tugs her away from the dragon pit and towards their chambers.

"Name what?, where are you going Aemond?, I must leave", she begs as he charges towards their chambers, "the babe", he grunts out, opening the door, he tugs her inside, slamming it behind them.

"Aemond", she whines, "I need to leave", she pleads as her backs her into the bed post, "and you will", he says, wrapping his arms around her, tugging her firmly against his body, his lips brush against hers ,"but not without my seed inside".

┈┈┈˃̶༒˂̶┈┈┈

"Vaelys!", Helaena cries as she enters the large room, Vaelys rushes to her best friends side, carefully wrapping her arms around her, "I missed you so much", she gushes, Vaelys pouts at her words, "I missed you and the children, so so much", she whispers, eyes misty, "Aegon's been spending all his time with them", Helaena tells her, rubbing her swollen belly, Vaelys heart picks up at his name.