𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 - 𝟯 '𝗠𝗿. 𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗯𝗲'

Important for readers 🔴

So yeah! I'm back again, my loves :).
And I just wanna inform you all that the book cover of 'The CEO's Forbidden Love' is created by Seong_Grace....So if you guys want any type of book cover ask her.

HJ_Fiction She is also really good at making book covers... Hope y"all will support them? Let's continue the story then!

_____________________________

3 days later...

_Y/N's POV_

I was working on my laptop thinking what to do as a charity event organiser but, I am just curious that who will be the coordinator that has to work with me?

I was just lost in my random thoughts when I heard the cabin's door opening which make me to snap back to reality.

It was Jimin oppa, Taehyung's assistant.

"Hey! Y/N-ah!". Jimin oppa said with a warm smile spreading across his face.

"Hey! Jimin-shi!". I just returned the smile with the same warmness.

Actually! In these 3 days we become close with each other, he is really a friendly and cute type of person. He is treating me as a sister which I am loving the most.

"Taehyung sir is calling you in his cabin". He said while pointing back with his thumb while smiling.

My smile slowly vanished. I recalled all the mistakes I did till now. Gosh!! Did I do something wrong?

With these days I can say he is really a cold and strict type of person even in real life. I always saw him scolding his workers with the even small mistakes they did. He didn't do something like that with me but, I am just scared! God! His angry face is very scary!

"Did I do something wrong". I asked Jimin Oppa with a scared face.

"I don't know Y/Nie but, he wasn't looking angry so, no need to worry!".

"I"ll go and just check then?". I stated in which he responded with a nod.

In Taehyung's cabin.

I stand infront of his cabin praying to god that to save me (π-π)

*Knock*   *Knock*

"Come in!". He said with his deep and husky voice.

I entered inside with a heavy heart.

"Sir you called me?". I asked him trying not to show my nervousness.

"Yes! Mrs. Lee".

I nodded,waiting for him to continue.

"I saw your works for my charity event!, I am impressed by your talents Mrs. Lee ".

I sighed in relief.

"Thanks Mr. Kim". I smiled in response to his words.

*Knock*  * Knock*

"Hmm... Come in!".

My eyes went to the door, curious to see the person who just knocked.

It was Jimin oppa!

"Sir!". He bowed

Taehyung nod in response and signalled him to continue his words.

"The charity events's coordinater is been sitted in the meeting room". Oppa said making me desperate to see the person as I am going to work with him/her.

Taehyung nodded and stand from his seat, wearing his black coat which was rested in the back of his leather chair.

"I"ll meet up with you later Mrs. Lee". Taehyung said to me with a slight grin playing on his lips.

"Sure, sir". I bowed and 3 of us went to our desrired places.

_____________________

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘀 :)
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱?
𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀, 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆?
𝗛𝗺𝗺𝗺... 𝗠𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘀'𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿... 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁, 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘀'𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻  𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲.
𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻... 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 (π-π)... 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝗮𝗹 : 𝟭𝟬+𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟭𝟬+ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀.

𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗯𝘆𝗲 ❤️❤️
𝗜'𝗺 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 🤧
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮 💜💜
조심하세요 ♡