Echoes of the Deep (AK) - End

5. ECHOES OF THE BROKEN HEARTS.

They saw a view from underwater where the Klamath River estuary met the ocean. They swam to their vessel. 

Back on the Oceanus Shiva and Sindhu were busy analyzing their discoveries. The artifacts and carvings they had recovered were laid out on a large table, each piece a testament to the ancient civilization they had uncovered.

The crew members appreciated them. 

Sindhu carefully examined the artifacts, her face a mixture of excitement and concentration. 

Sindhu: These items provide a glimpse into a long-lost culture. The details in the carvings and relics are remarkable. You made it Shiva

Shiva joined her at the table, his expression one of pride. 

Shiva: We made it. Our findings could reshape our understanding of ancient history.

Their discoveries drew attention from the academic community, leading to further research and exploration of the underwater temple. The ancient civilization’s secrets began to surface, offering new insights into humanity’s past and its connection to the ocean.

One evening, as they stood on the deck of the research vessel watching the sun set over the horizon, Sindhu reflected on their journey. 

Sindhu: We’ve only begun to scratch the surface of the ocean’s mysteries.

Shiva nodded, a sense of accomplishment in his voice. 

Shiva: And there’s still so much more to uncover.

Sindhu: underwater world?

Shiva: No. ABOUT YOU.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, they knew their adventure was far from over. The ocean held countless secrets, and together, they were ready to dive deeper, continuing their quest for discovery one dive at a time.

******

In Shiva’s apartment, he called her for lunch.

Shiva: Why can’t we patch up?

Sindhu: It's over Shiva. We can't. 

Shiva turned her by her shoulder.

Shiva: Edhachum oru reason. 

Sindhu: Nothing Shiva. That's the end. I'm planning to go abroad to continue research. Not in the field but the office. If possible take care of my father by meeting him frequently. 

She tried to move but he made her stop. 

Shiva: Just open your damn mouth and say anything about me about us. 

Sindhu: I JUST WANT TO SCREAM THAT YOUR F****** RELATIVES AND YOUR PARENTS KILLED MY BABY OUR BABY. 

She touched her stomach and knelt down in front of him crying loudly. 

Shiva: What? 

Sindhu stood and wiped her tears. 

Sindhu: Pls just let me go Shiva. Don't ever disturb me. I just helped in this as it was your dream project. I just don't want it to shatter because of me. 

Shiva tears rolled down as he knelt and hugged her waist placing his face on her stomach.

Shiva: Sindhu enachi nu sollu di. Please kenji kekren .

Sindhu: Vendam Shiva.. nee kastapatta enala nimathiya iruka mudiyathu da. Ipadiye vitru da. 

Shiva: Please ma en mela promise.