"And you think about this, often?"

1.

You tried kicking your boots off while you slumped yourself into Dean's mattress, laughing at both your drunken stuper and Dean's smirk.

Cas had given the three of you a zap home from the bar, despite Dean's protest, and had mentioned something that your mind couldn't forget.

You snickered just remembering it. "Apparently we smell aroused to angels," you said, watching Dean drop onto the bed. The weight of him made the bed bounce and you nearly lost your balance and fell off the side.

"He's told me that before," he said, grabbing the liquor bottle from the nightstand.

"Is it because of the bartender?" you blurted out. You saw him with her, his green eyes trailing her ass everywhere she went.

When the three of you were wasted, no one had a filter. Or inhibitions, or whatever. And when the boys were actually drunk, they couldn't hide their expressions whatsoever- something that ammused you to a great deal.

He blushed just enough to see that you hit a spot, but not quite.

You laughed. "Then what was it?"

"Like I'm really gonna tell you."

You took the liquor bottle and took a swig.

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours," you said, and you knew the moment you looked at his eyes that you hooked him.

Suddenly something shifted in him, in a suttle and curious way.

"I was, uh," he started, taking the bottle from you, "Remembering what I heard in the hallway last night."

"Hallway?"

"Yeah...uh. Your. Side of the bunker."

Immediately your face felt hot red, embarrassingly flush, and you almost felt the liquor in the back of your throat. He had heard you...

By yourself.

And he definitely knew what you were doing.

"Aw, I embarassed you," he said, turning to his side and smiling like it's-no-big-deal.

You yanked the liquor bottle and pressed it to your lips, wishing the cold liquid would flush away the red in your cheeks. After you gave the bottle back to him, you knew you were about to be even MORE humiliated because of the stupid deal you made.

Fucking liquor.

"You know the rules, honey," he smirked at you, almost looking like he was going to devour you right there. " you can't break a deal with a Winchester."

Your heart was racing and at some point you just decided to say, fuck it, and looked anywhere but at Dean.

"I was, um. I was thinking," you stammered, regretting everything already. "I was wondering if. Well. Have you and Sam. Have you guys ever...shared?"

You heard Dean take a gulp and you peeked at him through your closed, embarrassed eyes.

"Shared?"

"Yeah...Like, a woman."

For what seemed like forever he just stared at you with a look you either though was "you are out of your mind" or " you naughty little girl", you couldn't decide.

He blushed. "Is that, is that what you were. Thinking about last night?"

You pursed your lips and nodded. Before you were cursing alcohol, now you were thanking it.