Chapter-19

Author pov

Jungkook's cheeks were blazing red after having number of taehyung and he didn't get inside till the car didn't vaniah away from his sight .

After getting inside his house was greeted by the sight of father who was sitting in front of laptop typing with his full concentration.

"Appa!" And plopped down on couch beside his father.

"Young man you are late"

"I know appa but seoji and Mrs forced me to have dinner with them and I already informed mom about me coming late "

"That woman!" Shakes his head in disbelief .

"Did she already sleep?"

"Yes ,Tired after having kitty party with her friends".

"Ok I'm going to my room and stop working already go get some sleep already"

"You brat! Now you are going to tell me when I should sleep huh!"

"Appa"  Whined

"Ok ok i will go after sometime"

"Goodnight "

Placed a kiss on his father cheek who in return says back and also peck his forehead lovingly.

After closing the door behind him , putting his phone on nearby desk and later he walked through the closet pull out his night wear and take 20 minutes of hot shower after long day.

Drying his hair while looking at front of mirror he repeated the conversation he has with taehyung in his mind .

After settling inside the comforter he grabbed his phone and open up the contact until his finger stopped scrolling when he see ' taehyung '  he open up the message board and with heaving up breath he write 'hi hyung '  and then later erasing it.

He again type 'hi ,it's jungkook' but again he erase the text because in his opinion its a bit cringy.
He frustrating put down his phone on side drawer on bed,and lie down properly on his bed , pulled up his comforter till his chin .

He can feel his heart that was going crazy inside his chest ,tingling sensation in his tummy ,cheeks glazed with light blush after having the number of the person that he's heart craved that even after months  he couldn't able to erase.

So what if he was teenager , he know that the feeling of likeness towards taehyung are genuine, that he might them consider more than likeness .

Maybe now he can have chance with taehyung and also try to engage in more talking to him when he will get chance but , he swear he will not going to force him anyhow.

He remember the incident in car where taehyung surprisingly peck him on lips and he couldn't able to digest the fact why he did that reckless action.

With shaking his head he sigh and a small sad pout formed on his pretty petal lips knowing that tomorrow he couldn't able to see taehyung.

With this thoughts in his mind he drifted off to sleep and his furrowed brows relaxed and face become calm with his breathing pattern.

Days passed ,  jungkook's and seoji's project work had been completed so no more interaction with taehyung.  But now they sometimes message each other mostly jungkook.