Presentation

Hello my luvs 💌

Hello my luvs 💌

Well, I'm back with a new novel, I guess... this was a project I started in parallel with Hope You're Okay... it was basically a second project and I never really thought about publishing it or finishing it, to be honest, but here it is...

If Only... explores the profound connection between love and healing, the role of art as emotional expression, and the fragility of human relationships. Through themes of hope, mental health recovery, and the redemptive power of love, the novel portrays the delicate balance between supporting a loved one and caring for oneself.

Summary:
When Jude, a young bookseller, meets Will, a mysterious and captivating poet, their connection is instant and electrifying. As their relationship deepens, Jude becomes entwined in Will's emotional world—a world filled with passion, art, and a battle against depression. If Only... is a heartfelt and intense exploration of love, mental illness, and the struggle to heal. Will their bond be enough to pull Will from the darkness, or will their love falter under the weight of his pain?

This novel contains sensitive themes such as self-harm, depression, suicidal ideation, and the emotional complexities of mental health struggles. You should approach with caution if you are affected by these issues<3

Sooo, there we go, I guess! Have a good read, and don't forget to comment your thoughts, it helps a lot<3

With love, Lottie 💌