❦𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓲𝓶❦

बात को भूल जाना था
                            और हाथ को थामे रखना था
                              तुमने बात को पकड़े रखा
                                और हाथ छोड़ दिया
___________________________________________________
...................

siya stood there freezed on her place .

𝕊𝕚𝕪𝕒 : p.p..papa what are you saying .

she said still not believing what she heard just now.

ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕞 : yes and tomarrow he is coming to meet you with his family , and........you have no option say yes or ....yes.

he said and left from there while siya was crying while her mother was consoling her sitting beside her , both of them were crying , rohan was seeing everthing from his room he also can't control and cryed his heart out in his room.

later when prem came down for dinner , no one was present , he didn't care and maid served him while after eating he went inside his room to sleep but didn't find priti he thought she would be with siya , so he slept....

.................

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖗𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓:

A man in his early 20s was sitting in his room , his room was dark ,he wanted to on light's but because of a particular reason he was scared to do it. He was looking here and there continually as if seeing if someone is coming or not.

Suddenly the room's door opened making him scare , as he curled up himself and the lights got turned on , as soon as he saw yash standing there he ran towards him and hugged him , yash stumbled a little as he was huge .

𝕐𝕒𝕤𝕙 : abhi what happen.
He said.

𝔸𝕓𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕜𝕙 : nothing bhaiya will you pls sleep with me .
he said his tone was childish .

𝕐𝕒𝕤𝕙 : why , what happened yo my abhi.
he said caressing his cheek.

𝔸𝕓𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕜𝕙: n..n.nothing bhaiya.
He said breaking the hug , while looking down.

𝕐𝕒𝕤𝕙 : okay , but before that i want tell you something.

abhi looked at him confused with a pout he was looking so cute.

𝕐𝕒𝕤𝕙 : you are going to get married and tomorrow we are going to meet her.

he said but it made if confused more , because now he is a child in a man's body so what is marriage , he doesn't know.

𝔸𝕓𝕙𝕚 : means .

𝕐𝕒𝕤𝕙 : matlab , she will marry you and she will live with you , sleep with you and play with you , in short she will be your......ummm  bestfriend.

𝔸𝕓𝕙𝕚 : sach mai.
(Really)

He said getting exited while yash smiled painfully looking at his brother.

𝕐𝕒𝕤𝕙 : okay now let's sleep tomorrow we are going at HER HOUSE .

he said while abhi paused and looked at him with fearfull eyes.

𝔸𝕓𝕙𝕚 : means i have to go out from this room.

he said while sweat beads were forming on his forehead , he gulpedand asked in low tone.

𝕐𝕒𝕤𝕙 : hmm, you never come out of this room , not even in hall , kitchen or atleast my room.

𝔸𝕓𝕙𝕚 : n..n.no i will not go outside,