Grimuald Place

Harry POV:

'Master, its time to wake up'

I startle awake after hearing Death call for me. I open my eyes and see the healing goblins still surrounding me.

"I see you are awake, master. Are you in any pain?" one of the goblins asks.

"No im not. for once."

"Thats good. Unfortunately you were right, Dumbledore has been taking money from the potter account. He's distributed the money between himself, the weasleys and Hermione Granger. "

Rage fills me but I school my face, nott letting any emotion leak onto it.

"Anything else griphook?" I ask.

"Nothing. dumbledore hasn't stolen anything else as far as we can tell and he hasn't tried to gain access to any of your properties. He probably knew that even if he was your magical guardian the properties would only open for someone with Potter blood."

"Very well.  also I should have asked earlier, but I got distracted, has a half-giant named Hagrid been to the bank today?"

"No, shall we notify you when if he does arrive?"

"Maybe. see I need into a vault I don't own and have no key for."

"Well seeing as you are the master of death, depending on what you are taking from the vault we might be able to help."

"Well I need into Nicholas flamels vault so I can get the philosophers stone."

"Very well master Potter I will have a goblin retrieve the item."

I hand him something,"heres a fake stone to swap it out with."

Griphook takes the stone and calls another goblin over. he hands him the fake stone and orders him to swap it with the real stone. As the other goblin scurries away I notice a mirror in the wall. I walk over to it and look at myself, taking note if the changes. My hair is about shoulder length and much more manageable than usual. my eyes are much brighter and I actually look health for once. My cheeks are filled in and I've grown to be about 5'9. I also notice that I'm stark naked so I quickly turn to griphook

"Griphook, where are my clothes?"

"Right here master." He hands me my folded up clothes and I put them on. I definitely need to buy a new wardrobe. These hand-me-downs will not be sufficient. The other goblin comes back and hands me the Philosofers Stone. As I take the stone in my hand, it shatters. The shards desintegrate and i absorb them. The goblins stare as i absorb the last of the philosofers stone.

"Hah, sorry. i should have mentioned i was going to destroy it. its fine right?" i say as i tilt my head to the right.

"Um... ahem, yes its fine master. we do not meddle with other humans' affairs after all."

"True true. well ive gotten what i needed so i best be off. and remember griphook," i flash my green eyes," dont let anyone into my vaults unless they take a bloodtest to prove its me."

"Yes master." he bows and i smile, satisfyed. As I leave the bank i start walking toward madam malkins to get some new clothes. i open the shop door and walk in.

'ding'

"Welcome, welcome, young man. hogwarts?" madam malkin asks.

"Yes maam. i need a new wardroab as well." i say.

"Well then, just take a step on the platform next to that boy and ill get to you soon." she points at a boy. as i walk over there i see that the boy she pointed to is none other than draco malfoy. this should be fun...