GRUMMSH! BALORAT MIKAR!

I could see the sand rising in the midst of the Orcs' sudden steps, the blood gushing out as they hit each other.

I felt my heart race at the effervescent sensation that came over me. Unlike before, every particle of my existence vibrated with the possibilities.

With light steps, I followed Torug as he walked towards the group of Orcs and Half-Orcs training fervently.

──── Today, Grunt's new class will be joining us. You, the elders, will assist in this work. ──── As I approached the group, I watched all the young Orcs and Half-Orcs gather in a line, all standing straight as an arrow.

They are already on the threshold of a Grunt to a Grumush, almost complete warriors. In the meantime, a smaller group has joined us.

About 10 individuals, all juveniles. Some looked at me curiously while others just ignored me completely.

It was funny. How could an outsider be there in the end? Although I understood the Orcs' circumstances, Rogur decision was still strange.

Leaving that aside, I could see that each of the Quasi-Grumush had a sharp, savage and powerful aura. They would certainly make good teachers based on power.

──── Line up, little mice. Let's get started. ──── With Torug words as a guide, I joined the gang and copied them.

With a straight back and a concentrated gaze, I watched Torug.

──── We Grunts and Grumush must follow the Code of Grummsh. It is our honor, our duty as warriors. ──── With his serious countenance, the 7,5 foot Orc watched each of us.

With a smile on his face, he howled and began to recite the Code of Grummsh with praise. ──── I have no parents, I make Heaven and Earth my parents. I have no home, I make my body my home. I have no divine power, I make honesty my power. I have no conduct, I make humility my way of relating. ──── As he dictated, the other Orcs shouted as he slapped his pectorals, knocking his feet flat on the ground. I just followed him, following this kind of ritual was always exciting.

──── For Grummsh! For the Green Bear Tribe! ──── His shouts, though loud, don't even engulf Torug's powerful voice.

──── I have no magical power, I make my personality my magic. I have no life or death, I make eternity my life and death. I have no body, I make courage my body. I have no eyes, I make lightning my eyes. I have no ears, I make sensitivity my ears. ──── As his words continued, the fervor of the other Orcs seemed to increase more and more.

──── I have no limbs, I make liveliness my limbs. I have no laws, I make self-protection my law. I have no plans, I make opportunity my plans. I have no strategy, I make the freedom to kill and resurrect my strategy. I'm not a prodigy, I make Respect for true doctrine my miracle. ──── Their shouts soon echoed throughout the village, the sand heaving with the shock of so many feet. Grummsh creed resounded in every soul of those present.

──── FOR GRUMMSH! FOR THE GREEN BEAR TRIBE! ──── The shouts became more and more powerful, drawing the savagery towards them.

──── I have no rigid dogmas, I make adaptability to all things my principle. I have no form, I make cunning my form. I have no miracles, I make justice my miracles. I have no tactics, I make speed my tactic. I have no friends, I make Mind my friend. ──── The words continued steadily, but something seemed different this time.