𝟎𝟏 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 + 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

rules + payments!

rules + payments!

RULES!

01;; don't disrespect me or my covers. don't insult my covers and say your thoughts, you'll just end up on the black list.

02;; be kind. you don't have any right to disrespect anyone, unless they say something rude.

03;; use my covers for at least 2 weeks or 4 weeks! these covers take time, and they take time out of MY day. so, to show you truly appreciate my covers? use them for 2-4 weeks!

04;; follow the payments! i will later in the book tell you what the payments are!

05;; comment your fc, what coloring you want (there's coral, smile bright, and minor), what color you want the font to be, if you want a white or black stroke, what font, where you want it to be (in the middle, placed in the arm/leg/whatever, or all over the screen, and if you want coloring or not!

06;; you can put as many orders as you want!!! no matter how many books you have in your drafts/published, i will do them!

07;;; have fun!

PAYMENTS!
01;; follow me permanently, don't just follow me for a cover then unfollow me. it's just stupid.

02;; use my covers for 2 or 4 weeks! i'll say it again, use my covers for 2-4 weeks. it's not that hard.

03;; comment what you want specifically!

04;; try to make your form neat, not all over the place

05;; share the word! in order for me to have motivation, post this on your message board!

06;; password is your favorite movie and song at the moment!

07;; give me credits in your books! it can either be in the discerption, or if you want me to put my watermark on your cover!

08;; your book title!

vip:: -LET-IT-HAPPEN- -CHAS1NGM1KAYLA -CLEMSOLOS annabethsgirlfriend -BL0W1NGSM0K35 sunslvra tragic-kisses  -nayalovesyou  -lcvemiyah  lovepotions- Cupidsvzzq  -Bl0W1NGSM0K35 !!

blacklist:: none yet!! hopefully i can keep it that way!

QUESTIONS ——>

FORMS ——>

BLANK FORM ——>