celebrity crush

chapter 28
celebrity crush
don't forget to vote!
———

Y/N POV.

"just two more minutes" i yelled out as i put on my mascara.

mikey and i had finally decided to go on the red carpet after a long hiatus.

the fame had gotten to us and we were bed written. no good for nothing.

though we still made time for our everyday lives, as well as gigs that were offered to us but the movie premieres, red carpet's & interviews were off limits.

the pressure of being in the public eye can get overwhelming especially live and direct so we thought was best for us to lay low until we felt ready again.

and now that it's almost autumn, we for sure wanna pop out before the weather gets cold. then we won't make appearance any time soon.

i rushed as i got my lip liner and puckered my lips to do my lip comb and sprayed some perfume on me to then went downstairs.

"BABE! i'm not gonna wait any longer we gonna run late" miguel yelled

"Shut up mikey i'm here aren't i?!" i say jogging downstairs and a semi tight dress.

he face changed from frustrated to shocked and distracted.

i just chuckled at his suddenly expression and rolled my eyes.

"you done staring love?" i say walk up to him with a cheeky smile

he licked his lips from potential drool then made his eyes align with mine.

"no. never" he says pulling me in to a passionate kiss

i pulled soon after and groan.

"awhhh mikeyyyy!" i whined

"what?" he said back to being annoyed with me

"i just did my lip combo!!!" i say checking my mirror

he scoffed and headed for the door

"let's go y/n/n i don't wanna be late" he says and leaves out the door

short lived moment... i said to myself

i sighed and walked out, locking the door behind and heading to the car.

once i plopped myself in i noticed how mikey was so in tuned with his phone all of a sudden

"what's got you so hooked love?" i asked

he shook his head but in a distracted manner

"n-nothing baby...you ready?" he says looking at me

i frowned my brows for a quick second but let it go.

"yeah i'm ready"

MORA TIME SKIP

we arrived at halloween horror nights. lots of iconic halloween shows being promoted as well as the people who played in the movies or sequels.

one person in particular, which was a women named jenna ortega.

i was pretty familiar with her, however i did not like her. simply because my boyfriend had an obsession with her.

his love for her was unreal and i did support it at first however as the time went on i heard from mason that he got in contact with her and was trying to talk to her.

now i'm all in for celebrity crushes, i have one too. (aaron taylor johnson) but that doesn't i'd go all the way where i'd get in contact with them?

that just means i wanna date them, which is good if your single but mikey is not. he is with me.

that's where i cross the line.

now i haven't been able to catch him since every time i'd ask he'd brush me off or change the subject and when he'd be away from his phone he'd delete everything or speak in code with mason. which is frustrating.

and now i'm more antsy then before because beetle juice 2 is out and jenna stars in that movie. so if we cross paths wit her, who knows what will happen.

(idk if beetle juice is a horror movie, if not let's pretend it is).

as we walk through the crowd hand in hand, we stop to take a few photos and the carpet.

we were separated for a few pictures so i'd have to search for him after.

once i was done i turned to where mikey should've have been, he was no where to be found.

i frantically searched but came across a 5'0 mexican woman wearing a dark green dress with freckles.

oh boy.

authors notes:

IM BACKLKKKKK WHOOOOOO!