𝟎𝟏

༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝

8:00 AM

I wake up to someone shaking me awake. "C'mon sweetie It's your first day of senior year!" oh.

I get out of bed and start getting ready for school. I check my phone. Still no texts from Chris, but one text from Matt.

Matt

do u need a ride?

y/n

unfortunately.

Matt

do you also want a ride home at the end of the day?

y/n

sure thanks

I pack my bag and eat breakfast. Soon enough I hear a honk from the road. 

"COME ON!"  

Nick shouts as I rush out the door.

"You're going to make us late babe." Chris scolds as I hop in the back seat. 

I rest my hands on his shoulders. 

"Chris. you haven't even said good morning yet!""oh sorry.. Good morning baby"

 He holds up a hand heart over his head. "alright, you two disgusting lovebirds have got to stop this." Matt interrupts.

 "Agreed." Nick states.

 "Okay... okay sorry." I put my hand up in defense.

 We pull up to school and get out of the car. Matt drives away to park while me, Nick, and Chris walk to the school building.

I find my locker as the triplets find theirs. I check my schedule. Math first, great. I open the classroom door to see Matt. He glares at me before I make my way to the seat behind him, the only seat left. Mr. Breit starts taking attendance. 

"Y/n?" "here" 

"Matt?" "here"

 The whole class drags and after a while its time for English. Luckily I have that with Chris. I sit down next to him. I lock hands with him. But I just can't seem to get any closer to him. like some sort of barrier that keeps me from scooching my chair closer. I brush it off. 

"Y/n... how was your first class.?" he whispers.

 "Good I guess. Boring."

 "SHHHHHHH" Mrs. Baker hushes us. English and the next class go smoothly until lunch.

I walk into the lunchroom to see Nick, Matt, Chris and Nate sitting together, I take a seat across from Matt and next to Nick. 

"So.. how did everyone's first half go?" I question. 

"I hate Mr. Breit." Matt states.

 "Funny, he kind of looks like you.." he shoots

"haha. At least I wont bald at 25!" I giggle. He goes silent. 

"Anywayssss..." Nick brings back the conversation. 

"Y/n, you will love the art teacher. She's so nice." Nick states. "That's good to hear."

The whole day creeps by until finally the day ends. I walk outside and start looking for the van only to not find it. I call Nick. 

"Hey girl, um where are you guys?" I ask. 

"OH MY GODD we forgot you." he realizes. 

"Don't worry, I can just take the bus it's fine." 

"alright-" Nick gets cutoff by another voice on the phone 

"No we're getting her right now." Matt insists. 

"Okayyy.." Nick and Chris say. I wait a few moments before seeing a van go lightning fast into the school parking lot.

"Get in." Matt orders. 

"Okay sorry sir." I salute him. I hope into the back seat next to Nick. 

"Chris why didn't you remind me to wait for Y/n? she's your fucking girlfriend. I shouldn't have to take care of your girlfriend dude." Matt shoots at an offended Chris. 

"I didn't know I had to remind you to be a good human being!!" Chris states. 

 "No guys stop. this is so stupid and you should-" Nick is cutoff by Matt. 

"Sometimes, humans forget things Chris. and believe me I didn't forget about A-" Matt is quickly cutoff by Chris' hand.

Yayy first chapter done I love this so far its getting juicy 🤭 keep in mind I didn't really edit this so there may be some minor spelling and grammar mistakes 😵‍💫 ermmm expect another chapter tomorrow or the next day idk love u 😘 anywayssss this is kinda short kinda long idrk 🕴

word count: 640