The trouble and the peace maker

Naruto was known to be a troublemaker and paint over the hokages rock face and was always running off and taunting everyone.

It was no surprise though but her sister ____ was never the type to do that and only supported his twin brother by making a decent argument with the adult and winning it.

She was the peacemaker in this situation and didn't mind at all from all the trouble he had made for them both but just a little bit bothered.

"Naruto, you should start your training soon because we are about to be sent back to the academy soon by the third hokage's command."

"I don't want to! It's really boring!"
Naruto

"Don't you wanna be hokage?
So get stronger Naruto.
I'll be here to support you."

"I do wanna be hokage!
But isn't there an easy way to it?"
Naruto

"Naruto, you know everything is not easy on us both. We've been through a lot and I don't want people to underestimate you."

Naruto looks at her sister before looking away with a frustrated expression.

"Fine, I'll do training with you next time than..."
Naruto

"I'm glad to hear you've decided to come for my company in training.
But right now.. Let's paint over the third hokages face!"

Naruto looked at me with an expression changed into one with a huge grin and excitement within him and started jumping around in joy.

"Let's do it! It doesn't hurt anyone and we'll get more attention by it!"
Naruto

Before we could do any of our devious plans, Iruka came out of nowhere and hit us both in the head.

"Aahh!.."

"Ouch!!"
Naruto

We squealed in pain before turning around to face Iruka.

"O-oh.. Iruka-Sensei!
What- how's it going?"

I stuttered and avoided eye contact due to the fact I was scared of being yelled at.

"You two! Go back to the ACADEMY!"
Iruka

He screamed to our faces and we gave up and went back to the academy.

Well.. Half true, It was only me who agreed to go back while Naruto threw a tantrum and got tied up by Iruka-Sensei and was forced to go back.

"Because of Naruto, you all have to retake the transformation jutsu!
Even the ones who passed!"
Iruka

Our teacher commanded and we all whined in annoyance.

First up was Sakura.
She went and transformed and got it successfully. It wasn't plenty of a surprise and i just stood there unimpressed.