Walk and Earn: 5 Best Money walking apps to earn money

Are you interested in finding the best Money walking apps to earn money in India that pay you money, coins, cash or rewards? Then you are in the right place! After searching a list of several different walk and earn apps that have been released in the last couple of years, we have compiled a list of the most trusted best walk and earn apps in India that have a track record of consistently paying you to walk. So we have dedicated our time to search through valid apps so you don't have to, to help anyone that wants to it can be done.

There are a lot of out there where people can earn money by walking and keeping healthy at the same time. These apps can track your activities and they will pay you for going out for some fresh air or walking your dog around the block. It is really that easy and fun to earn money just by walking. In this article we will show you all of the best walk and earn apps that will turn everything you do daily to earn. Let's get started!

Popular 5 Best Money walking apps to earn money StepSetGo: Indian App to Earn Money for Walking

is an Indian Earn Money to Walk App that will pay you for taking steps each day. What makes this interesting? The App will track whether you take steps indoors or outdoors and turn those steps into SSG Coins that can be redeemed for products, vouchers, and other discounts that you will find in their Marketplace. There is no better way to walk and make money doing it. Stay fit while making money.

Features:

Tracks steps for indoor and outdoor use without needing to use GPS.Has an app Marketplace offering redeemable products, vouchers, and discounts.An area to participate in daily challenges for rewards.Rewards:Earn SSG Coins that can be redeemed for products or rewards.Products include gadgets, gift cards, and fitness products that may be available.Sweatcoin: Walk and Earn Money

is one of the oldest & by far one of the best walk and earn apps in India you can use. Sweatcoin is a step counting app where you can get Sweatcoins for a certain number of steps you walk, run, or cycle. You can then use that Sweatcoin for exclusive deals and offers in their Reward Store. Now the magic isn't from Sweatcoin but rather Sweat Wallet.

Just link your Sweatcoin account with your Sweat Wallet and you can earn 1 free SWEAT Economy (crypto) for every 5000 steps you walk. That will keep going up as SWEAT increases in value over time). Currently, 1 SWEAT Economy is equated to ₹0.56. You can sell or trade SWEAT Economy for money. In this way, the SweatCoin app combined with the Sweat Wallet can help you earn money from walking each day for free.

Features:

It converts your outdoor steps into digital currency called Sweatcoins. The more you walk, the more coins you earn.You can trade your Sweatcoins for a variety of rewards like gadgets, gift cards, Daily 2X Boost (you increase your Sweatcoins for your daily steps) or special experiences.You don't have to go to the gym. Just walk, run, or bike outside, and the app tracks your steps.Connect with friends, join challenges, and compete to earn more rewards. It makes staying active more engaging.With premium options your earning can be better and the best part is this app is absolutely free.Winwalk: Earn money by walking app in India

is an easy app that lets you earn money just by walking. It tracks your steps and gives you coins for every 100 steps you take. You can then trade these coins for gift cards. It's a great app if you want to make some extra money without having to constantly check it—just walk, and the app runs in the background, making it simple and hassle-free to use. With premium options your earning can be better and the best part is this app is absolutely free.

Features:

The app keeps track of your daily steps and gives you coins for every 100 steps you take.Accumulate enough coins and you can exchange them for gift cards from popular places like Amazon and Starbucks.There are no hidden costs or premium versions—just a straightforward way to earn rewards.It runs in the background, so you don't need to keep checking it. Just go about your day and watch your coins add upImpact app: Best app that pays you to walk

is another excellent app for best app that pays you to walk by being physically active using India. Your steps can help fund a variety of important causes from Climate Research to Water Scarcity, whether you are walking or running. There are also fun challenges, which can win you Amazon gift vouchers of up to ₹2000. Impact has a pretty simple design that is relatively ad-free with very little non-content based interactivity which makes it an obvious choice. Step Counter is another great fitness tracker app that works on both iOS and android, just like the previous one; however it has a decent 4+ star ratings from many users.

Features:

Use your steps to support important causes like climate research or water scarcity.By walking, running, or cycling, you can earn chances to win Amazon gift vouchers worth up to ₹2000.The app has a clean design and doesn't bombard you with ads, making it a pleasant experience.It is available for both iOS and Android with a solid 4+ star rating from thousands of users.Runtopia: Walk and earn real money

is an interesting app to keep your body healthy and also provide money, take you on some walks. Super Coins can be earned through daily challenges and workouts. You can even use these coins for exchanging your amazing rewards, including fitness equipment. It gives you a number of type features that keep your health and motivation in check. So walk and earn real money with Runtopia.

Features:

While you are walking, running or exercising regular "Sports Coins" for every step. You earn more coins with your mobile activities!Runtopia trials with updates every day to earn coins. It is a more exciting way to get motivated and challenge your limits.It will track all your workouts, so you can see how far you've come and how many coins you've earned out of that.Redeem your Sports Coins for super-cool prizes like sports apparel and accessories! Nice bonus for all of your hard work.How do points or coins work in the best walking apps 2024?

These apps that pay you to walk use a combination of motion sensors and GPS technology (why we recommend tracking via phone). After installing the app, you will have to register an account and allow that application access to your device's sensors.

Some apps need you to keep your phone on all the time in order to count steps and others can sync with third-party devices (just like a fitness tracker). These apps set a minimum step count for you to earn rewards with each day.

When you hit your target, the app deposits points or coins according to the amount of activity completed on their account where they can be swapped for prizes. When it comes to rewards, that's different for every app. You have apps that reward you in cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin and then, others where by using it you're able to redeem points later on for a purchase (product or service). Also, some apps pay you cash rewards which can be transferred to your PayPal account and / or PTM wallet.

FAQ on Best Money walking apps to earn moneyWhat is the best app that pays you to walk?

There are many options to choose from, including Sweatcoin, Evidation and StepBet.

How much can walking earn you?

This varies from app to app and your interactions/engagement matches — you can make a few bucks, but typically only up to hundreds.

Is there any fee with the walking incentive apps?

Most apps are free, but they post premium versions with huge earning power.

Can you use more than one walking incentive app at the same time?

However, you can run many apps simultaneously so that they give sufficient value to earn as much money as possible.

What is the best app for walking and earning money in India?

We found MoneyWalk and Sweatcoin to be the best walk-and-earn money apps in India after testing several other such Anoshinwalkers like StepSetGo, Growfitter, Impact etc.

Can I get paid for walking?

Termed as 'walk and earn' apps, there are a few that pay users rewards, gift vouchers and crystal clear free crypto for walking.