Top 10 Most Downloaded Mobile Games 2024

If you are looking for new games to play on mobile then read the top 10 most downloaded mobile games 2024 on Google Play over time. It has been downloaded by millions thus ensuring that these games are enjoyed globally. The list is of 15 top most downloaded games of all time you must play. Originally they are these top most downloaded Gaming Apps on Google Play free which provide hours of entertainment and have become Mobile Gamers Pick.

List Of Top 10 Most Downloaded Mobile Games 20241. Ludo King: India's most downloaded mobile games of all time

is a famous mobile game inspired from the classic board game Ludo. Not only is it quick and convenient, but gives that classic board game feel to play on your mobile phone or tablet. So that you can easily understand what Ludo King is?

Popularity and Ratings

2. Candy Crush Saga: Most popular mobile games 2024

is a puzzle game where you have to match candies of similar colours. Candies disappear when you match + new candies will cascade down.

So you play by moving candy by swiping the screen — which is how matches are created. You gain points by matching more. Special candies and boosters will assist you in ensuring a higher score by clearing the board. All the levels have thousands of challenges. Sometimes you have to clear jelly, other times candy!

What made this game fun to play is its bright and adorable colors. The game is free to download and play, with optional in-app purchases (lives or special items) but can live without spending a dime.

Popularity and Ratings

3. Subway Surfers: Most popular and entertaining arcade games for android

is one of the most popular and entertaining arcade games for android where you have to run through the subway stations, dodge obstacles on your way and collect all sorts of bonuses! You swipe with your finger to move, left or right, jump and slide under things.

You play as a kid, and the objective is to dodge obstacles while running down the tracks evading an oncoming inspector with his dog. You can also earn more points by gathering coins (which you can spend on special power ups and upgrades as well). Due to its amazing features it has become most played mobile game in the world.

Popularity and Ratings

4. Pokémon Go: Top most downloaded mobile game of all time

is a fantastic game where you catch Pokemon in the real world on your phone. You can go around your neighborhood or other places. When you find a Pokémon, you use your phone screen to throw Poké Balls and collect it. There are also special locations in Pokémon Go called PokéStops where you can pick up items, and Gyms where you can fight with other players. The game is a fun way to explore and be active while catching Pokémon. Pokémon Go is also very popular on Google Play. Many people love it for its real-world exploration and Pokémon fun.

Popularity and Ratings

5. Roblox: Top most downloaded mobile game android

is a game where you can play and create your own games. There are millions of games made by other players. You can also create your own world and adventure. Roblox is like a big playground with endless possibilities. You can also dress up your character in cool outfits and make new friends. You can also chat with people from all over the world and play Roblox together.

Popularity and Ratings

6. Free Fire: Most downloaded mobile game in the world

is a fighting game with other players on a large island. You play as a complete noob with nothing and must scavenge your way to the top by finding weapons, armor, consumables. Free Fire is a mobile battle royale game and keep in mind that it's entirely free. You are dropped on a remote island with 49 other players and each match lasts around 10 minutes. Players are required to find their starting point where they landed with a parachute and try not to break through the safe zone boundary.

Popularity and Ratings

7. 8 Ball Pool: Most played mobile game in the world

is an easy game for every one of us who plays the pool (it's a billiard) in real life and wants to play on a smartphone. A cue sport is played on a rectangular table covered with cloth(table) and using a stick called cue to hit balls. Challenge your friends or play other players online. The game is very simple to run, and anyone can enjoy playing it.

Developer Miniclip says 8 Ball Pool has been downloaded more than a billion times on Google Play: the game has since received an app store rating of four-and-a-half out of five. It is fun and a cool way to play pool which many people enjoy.

Popularity and Ratings

8. Minecraft: Most downloaded mobile games of all time

is rather a game that takes places in your worlds which you build and explore. It allows them to make houses, castles and whatever else comes into their mind with colourful blocks. You can even go out and mine resources, craft tools, create all sorts of items.

Minecraft is a game you can play by yourself, or put on with friends. There are forests, caves and other types of environments in which you can choose from to go on an adventure.

Popularity and Ratings

9. Temple Run: India's top android mobile game

In , you are a character that is on the run from scary monsters in an exotic temple. While you are running, a casual swipe of the finger will be needed to jump over obstacles, slide under objects and make turns. There are also coins to pick up which will increase the amount of points you get.

One way or another the longer you run, the faster and harder this game gets so pace yourself accordingly. The coins you collect can be used to buy upgrades and unlock new characters.

Popularity and Ratings

10. Angry Birds: Best online mobile game to play

"" is a game where you shoot birds from a slingshot to knock over things and hit pigs. Each level has different setups with pigs hiding in various structures.

The game has different kinds of birds, each with special abilities. For example, some birds explode, and others can split into smaller birds. You need to aim carefully and use the birds' powers to clear each level. You earn points based on how well you do, and the game gets more challenging as you play. It's colorful and fun, and many people enjoy trying to beat all the levels.

Popularity and Ratings

Conclusion

The list of top 10 downloaded mobile games in India includes a range of — from running and racing or puzzle solving, to philosophical strategy. If you need a quick or a slow-play game there is something for everyone on this list. For more top picks, check out our and download a few of these games from Google Play to enjoy the fun!"