Girls Frontline: New American Civil War Trailer 1

Hans: Who do you think's involve in the battle during the civil war?

Hayes: Listen... the only thing across the mainland, is Andrew Air Base our highest defence line in Union Continental.

Hans: But haven't you heard about the Civil War involvement two years ago after the World War III?

Marco: Keihachi, you keep flying like that and you'll die real soon!

Akeno: I won't die sir.

Hayes: You're flying number 2 on my wing.

Marco: Gotta keep our eyes on each other or who knows we might get ourselves into.

Herch: Captain's probably hating this more than anybody. He used to have a lady friend over in Europe in Neo-Soviet Union.

Akeno: Captain!

Beakeye: Warning! Warning! Warlord Squadron, return to base immediatley!

Hans: What happened?

Hamelton: The Flordia Alliance faction unleash offensive simultaneously in South Carolina while heavy fighting with ECARA.

Beakeye: Shino, you take the lead formation.

Akeno: No, Marco is leading. I'll protect his 6 o'clock. And I'm not gonna lose another flight lead.

Bendixen: Quit Screwing around. This is war! The enemy's all over the city and they're gonna eat you alive!

Omah: This is Bayek, I'm taking off!

Akeno: Be careful, Bayek. Welcome.

Atom: The goal of this operation is simple: To invade and occupy the ECARA mainland.

Hermes: What're we gonna do, lad? I'll follow you.

Bayek: You really should start calling him "Captain".

Hermes: Balistic missile incoming!

Akeno: The Arkbird?

Violet: What was that?

Nastasya: It's like this enemy came straight out of the legends.

Hermes: Ah, damnit, Keihachi!

Nastasya: That can't... It can't be!

Hans: I knew a little about that famous legend, too.

Herch: Look at that wreckage. I'm amazed they're still making 'em like this.

Hans: They? Who's this "they" you're referring to?

Akeno: Thunderbird... 

Cale Grant: It's a creature from the Native American mythology. My mother told me stories about this spirit. 

ECARA Soldier 1: Captain, do you believe in Thunderbird?

Cale Grant: Legend says that the Thunderbird is a strong and powerful being. A bird with the power to create thunder by flapping it's wings, and lightning by flashing it's eyes.

ECARA Soldier 2: The Angels from the North America! I've never seen a stupid legend come true like this!

Cale Grant: These birds, depicted as birds of prey or hybrids of human and birds, are viewed as protectors, sometimes intervening on people's behalf. And capable to strike fear in the hearts of their enemies.

ECARA Pilot: It appears we're up against Thunderbird themselves out there.

Aiden: Scared of Thunderbird, uh? You should be. They're your worst nightmare.

Hans: In the sky so vast and wide, Thunderbird spreads wings with pride. With a flap, the thunder roars, Lightning strikes, the heavens soar. Guardian of the stormy night, Protector in the fierce fight. Eyes ablaze with lightning's spark, Guiding through the tempest dark. From the mountains to the sea, Thunderbird flies wild and free. A symbol of strength and might, In the storm, a guiding light.

Liz: *speaker* We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We will live on! We will survive! Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

Logan: They started this New Civil War, because of us. 

Jack "Emperor" Mason: But we will end it.

Girls Frontline: New American Civil War

A man is seen pursuing a ECARA agent, the man reveals to be Captain Colin "Splinter" Harper of the SEAL Six Team. Colin proceeds kicking the door, hitting the ECARA agent.

Colin "Splinter" Harper: *sarcastic* Looking for me, asshole?

The agents attempts to shoot Colin, but he's quickly disarmed and Colin proceeds in grabbing the enemy's throat.

Colin "Splinter" Harper: No more playing around. Who sent you?

ECARA Agent: I won't tell you a goddamn thing, capitalist scum!

In response, Colin beats him up and slams his head at a sink, where the scene goes black.