Girls Frontline: Legends of the Ghosts: The Twin Gods

FTac Recon (Taylor): This is Taylor. Zeus, can you hear me?

Hesh: Loud and clear. Taylor, Snake, there are only 18 hours left until their deadline. You've got to hurry.

FTac Recon (Taylor): Got it.

Hesh: You'll have two mission objectives. First, you're to rescue the DARPA Chief Nixon Matt and his co-Chief, Andy. They're both held as hostages. Secondly, you're to investigate whether or not the terrorists have the ability to make a nuclear strike and stop them if they do.

EX1 (Hendricks): Stay alert. He'll be through here. I know it.

Henry: Seriously, Taylor. We're here to back you up, so call if you need information or advice.

FTac Recon (Taylor): I'll call, if I feel lonely.

Hesh: Remember, except for your binoculars and your BR, you need to arm yourself with whatever weapons you can find. 

FTac Recon and Lucia are seen scanning the heliport area.

Hesh: I'll let you and Snake decide the best way to act. I'm counting on you, Taylor.

FTac Recon (Taylor): Do they really have the ability to launch a nuke?

Nixon Matt: It's possible.

FTac Recon (Taylor): The terrorists are threatening White House. They say if they don't accede to their demands, they'll launch a nuclear weapon.

Nixon Matt: Sweet Jesus!

Mina Yukitara: Don't move!

Lucia "Snake" Flores: Can you shoot me, rookie?

HBRa3 (Cipher): Yes. Just her.

Lienna 57 (Salgado): I've been waiting for you, FTac Recon and Lucia Flores.

Alisa Vlasova, codename Ocelot, and her team confront Lucia and FTac Recon.

Alisa "Ocelot" Vlasova: What's that knive you have... and that stance? *laughs*

FTac Recon (Taylor): *in disbelief* Sigh. Seriously.

Alisa "Ocelot" Vlasova: Well then... Goodbye!

Alisa attempted to shoot Lucia, but the gun was jammed. That gave Lucia and FTac Recon the opportunity to neutralize Alisa and her team.

Lucia "Snake" Flores: *smirks* But that was a fancy shooting. You're pretty good.

Alisa: *stunned* Pretty...good.

Andy: That exoskeleton...

FTac Recon (Taylor): Who are you?!

Cyber Ninja: I'm like you. I have no name.

Lucia "Snake" Flores: No puede ser. (It can't be.) *sad*

Cyber Ninja: Me recuerdas ahora? (Do you remember me now?)

Mina is shot by M39 EMR, causing Lucia and FTac Recon to take cover.

FTac Recon (Taylor): MINA!!

Lucia: SNIPER!

FTac Recon and Lucia engage M39 EMR.

Andy: They wouldn't hesitate to launch!

FTac Recon (Taylor): I agree.

Andy: They're always looking forward to the next good war.

FTac Recon (Taylor): What's Metal Gear really designed for?

Naomi "Hinata" Emmerich: It's a mobile TMD (theater missile defense). It's designed to shoot down nuclear missiles, only for defensive purposes of course.

Lucia "Snake" Flores: Liar! We already know that thing is nothing but a nuclear-equipped, walking death-mobile!

HBRa3 (Cipher): You're the same as us.

EX1 (Hendricks): You enjoy all the killing, that's why.

Mina Yukitara: You're heroes, aren't you?

Hinata is seen in tears, while Otacon throught his Metal Gear MKIII.

Naomi "Hinata" Emmerich: *tearfully* I'm so sorry, dad. *sobbing* I'm the one who made that monster.

Hal "Otacon" Emmerich: *sad* I understand how you feel, Hinata. I was the one who made REX.

Lucia "Snake" Flores: That's enough crying. Pull yourself together!

Naomi "Hinata" Emmerich: I'll do my best!

Crosby: It was all a big lie.

Naomi "Hinata" Emmerich: This could mean the end of the world!

EX1 (Hendricks): After a long time, finally the two of us meet. The God of Light and the God of Dark.

Naomi "Snake" Emmerich: Taylor. It's showtime.

FTac Recon (Taylor): Okay, I'm ready to go.

Lucia "Snake" Flores: Kept you waiting, huh?

Hal "Otacon" Emmerich: *chuckles* You sound like Snake.