CHAPTER 18 🔞

He climbed on her....

I close my eyes....he start removing his shirt...

Y/n: p please d do I it g gently....
Jungkook: why should I...
Y/n: p please...
Jungkook:hmm...

While talking...he removed his clothes and mine also...
Suddenly he start kissing me while holding my jaw ....he start kissing my jawline then nape and then collarbone...he was softly nibbling my skin...i moan in pleasure...it was my first time feeling pleasure...
His hands were moving around my body... he grabbed one of my b99bs and start kissing and sucking them....

He take nîppl3 in his mouth and start sucking it hard...he was squeezing the other one...then he pulled away and looked at my b99bs they were red... then he stare at me...

Then he open my legs...he positioned himself between and start rubbing his d8ck...he took the tip and slowly start entering it inside me....i whimper...

Then he entered his full-length inside...i scream a little....he get close to me and whispered in my ear...

Jungkook: don't raise your expectations...im doing it only today... gently...
Y/n: o okay...

Then he start moving slowly...i moan...
He start thrusting deep inside...he groan...

Jungkook:i have fucked you soo many times but you are still tight like a virgin...

I moan in pleasure...he was moving at normal speed...

Y/n: f fast k kook~
Jungkook: huh what did you call me...

He asked with a powerful thrust...i moan loudly...

Y/n: i I'm s sorry j jungkook...
Jungkook: repeat the name you gave me...

I didn't reply then he thrust again roughly...i whimper...i know what he want...

Y/n: k kook
Jungkook: hmm... nice but call me daddy tonight...

He said and start thrusting fast.....i moan...

Jungkook: stop moaning....
Y/n: s slow ahhhh mmm j jungkook slow mmm p please...

He start thrusting more faster...i moan loudly...

Jungkook: daddy babygirl it's daddy for you...and what did I say about moaning...if you moan now i will fuck you faster and harder got it ?

I nod...
He thrust hardly...i got what he mean ..he needed my words ...

Y/n: y yes ...
Jungkook: good girl...

Saying this he start moving again...i bite my lips to control them....i was whimpering..he saw me struggling and smirk...

Then he start thrusting hard ...

Y/n: d da daddy please s stop i I'm tired...
Jungkook : stop? No way kitten...you started it but i will end it with my will....

After more 1 hour...

He thrusts one last time and pull himself out of me...i was already passed out...he pull me closer by waist and hug me tightly and sleep...

In morning....i wake up and looked beside me there was no one...i heard the shower going on...i just lay on the bed and close my eyes...i remember last night...it was sweet but rough...

He came out of the shower and look at me...

Jungkook: good morning kitten...
Y/n: m morning...

He go towards wardrobe and start changing his clothes...i got up struggling... and go towards bathroom with the help of walls...

I took the shower and wrap a towel around me...i came outside with the thought that jungkook might have left for office....

I go towards wardrobe...I saw him standing there...he looked towards me...he stare at my neck and full body which was full of brusises and hickeys...

He start coming towards me...i start backing up...he hold me and pin me to closer wall...

Jungkook: try to seduce me!
Y/n: nno ...i thought you left f for office....
Jungkook: im taking day off ...btw looking sexy with my Marks...

I look down...water was dripping from my hair traveling on my clevage...he placed his hand on my cheek and pull my face up ....i stare into his eyes...

His hands start travelling down...he hold the hem of the towel...i close my eyes...he was about to open the towel...but his phone suddenly ring...he looks at me...

He move away and took his call i quickly take my clothes and go to bathroom...his face turned serious and dark...

Jungkook (on call): okay I'm coming...

He cut the call and move outside with heavy steps...i came after changing my clothes...i sat on the bed...as i didn't found jungkook... suddenly i hear a knock on my door i open it and
A maid was standing there with a tray full of food...

Maid: mam sir has sent it for you... today you will have breakfast in room...
Y/n: ahh okay... where is he..??
Maid: uhmmm...m mam I i D don't know...

She said with hesitation...i nod and take the tray from her hand and came inside...i eat my breakfast and place the tray on side table...i lay on my bed as usual....i sleep for sometime and wake up...

I get up and go towards washroom...i came outside... suddenly i hear some GUNSHOTS....i tremble....i open the door slowly... and look outside...i hear one more gunshot...i Shiver badly...i slowly start taking steps to the area from where I heard them...

TO BE CONTINUED...
-----------------------------------------------------------

REVIEWS PLEASE 🤍