CHAPTER 15 🔞

I froze on my place....

After few hours...we got up from the tub and took a shower and wrap a bathrobe... suddenly he picked me up... and go towards wardrobe ...he made me sit on table and he start wearing his clothes...he gave me mine...

Jungkook: wear them...

The dress reached till my ankles and the sleeves were full....to hide all the brusies and marks....I obeyed and wear them....he picked up.... and move towards stairs..

Y/n: j .. jungkook...i i ca can...w walk ...
Jungkook: shut up...

I shut my mouth...we go downstairs and he made me sit on the dinning table and the maids served us breakfast...
I was enable to make eye contact with them....

After eating...i tried to get up on my own but fall again....

Y/n: ahhh...

Jungkook looked at me... and groaned...

Jungkook: did i told you...to get up on your own kitten...!?
Y/n: i I'm s sorry...

I tried to get up but couldn't... jungkook came and picked me up...i gasp...he move towards our room...he laid me down on bed...
He gave me some medicines...
I look at him...

Jungkook: one for pain and one for birth control...

I nod and took them...

Jungkook: I'm going to office... don't try anything stupid...

I nod and he went away....

And the days keep passing...he didn't do anything with me after that running incident as he was so much busy with work...he used to come home late...at night when he came home...i was already slept ...he just hug me and sleep and go office earlier...
I was happy...my body is healed but the marks are still there.....but was feeling something else...but i ignored that feeling...

One day...i was in kitchen working with maids...we all were laughing and chit chatting....i was laughing... suddenly the doors open revealing jungkook....
He was looking angry and stressed...
He start coming towards me...i was terrified...he came and picked me up on and put me on kitchen counter and start kissing me harshly....
He tried to get access in my mouth ..but I was not allowing so he bite my lips...i hiss and he took the chance and entered my mouth exploring every corner...tears were flowing from my eyes...his hands were
Roaming on my body...i tap on his shoulders as I was out of breath...he pull away and connect our heads....

All the maids were standing there with head lows ....

Y/n: j jungkook p please don't do I it ..
T the maids a are here....
Jungkook: don't worry about them kitten...

He said...

Jungkook: GET OU RN!!!

he roared and all maids go from there ...i was embarrassed once again....

Jungkook: should we continue now...??
Y/n: i in t the bedroom p please ...
Jungkook:i don't have that much time to took you to bedroom...im very needy rn...

Before i could say anything...he start kissing me...he start kissing sucking my neck...he unzipped my dress which i was wearing...i was begging him to stop ....but he didn't...
He pulled me near him ...on the table...he open my legs and settle between them...he unzipped his pants and start thrusting himself inside me...he didn't gave me time to adjust...

I bite on my lips to control moaning as we were in the main hall...all the bodyguards were outside and the doors were closed...

Jungkook: ahhmm...do you want ahh to destroy my manhood!?...stop squeezing yourself...you are already tight kitten...

he said groaning...as I was squeezing myself and his diçk was getting crushed ...i was moaning hell ...he was kissing on my breasts and licking my cleavage....

My hands were on his chest....his one hand was holding my nape... which he used to pull me for a kiss time to time..

After few hours...

He finnally was done.. as he cumm3d..
He zip his pants...i was just closing my eyes and resting on his chest supporting myself...i was breathing heavily..he zipped my dress and picked me up and took me to bathroom...he washed me... and then took me to bedroom....

He made me lay on the bed and go outside the house for his work....
As he was now refreshed after realising his stress on my body....

At night i woke up...it was his time to came home. ... I start crying...
There was a vase beside me on table stand i threw it on floor...i look at the pieces....i stand up from the bed with my trembling steps i reached to a broken piece...i pick it up...

Y/n: i c can't live like this mom ...im coming to you.....

I said and was about to cut my nerve... suddenly jungkook came in the room...he lwas astonished at the sight infront of him ....i quickly hide the piece behind my back...he start coming towards me...

Jungkook: what were you doing kitten...?!?!

I didn't answer and start backing up...

Jungkook: FUCKING ANSWER ME!!!
Y/n: n nothing...
Jungkook: do you want to die huh....?!?!?!?!

I was crying.. he grabbed my jaw and squeeze it hardly...

Y/n: PLEASE just kill me...i can't live like t this...!!!

It was the first time i raised my voice...

Jungkook: kill you?? Not so soon darling...i didn't enjoyed anything yet ...

He said and grabbed my hair... and threw me towards bed... and hovered over me...

Y/n: p please d don't d don't d do I it...i I'm sorry

He ignored me and flipped me on bed... He lift up my gown and pull down my underwear...he rub his hands and start spanning me ..my head was buried in pillows ...i was crying hardly...

Jungkook: count babygirl...!!
Y/n: one...ahh
Two...ahhh
Three...ah
four...ah

Blah blah blah...

...i was screaming all the night as a punishment for screaming at him ....

TO BE CONTINUED.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

REVIEWS PLEASE 🤍 🥺