Chapter One

Rushing to get ready for Schools,I quickly threw my hair 'up in a bun, walked to my closet and chose a random outfit of jeans and and a blink 182 t-shirt with Doc Martians.

I stood in front of my bathroom mirror and brushed my teeth. Whilst I was applying my makeup, Harriet my little sister ran in yelling
"Hurry up!"

Rolling my eyes I finished applying my makeup and walked down stairs and ran to the kitchen to make breakfast for Harriet and I.

Oh, My fathers a surgeon, he practically lives at the hospital. My mother?, oh she walked out on us when Harriet was only 2 years old, she doesn't even remember mother.

Anyways I finished making breakfast and we sat and ate.
I saw Harriet glance at the lock.
"Kat, it's time to go to hell, I mean school."
I nodded and got up.
We grabbed our bags and I locked up behind us both.

About ten minutes later I had dropped Harriet off at her school, and I was now parking the car.

Getting out off the car, I grabbed my book that was full of books, grabbing my phone and shoving it into my pocket I locked the car and rushed in the gates and towards my first lesson-History.

Arriving late to class, everybody looking at me, I ignored them and sat in a seat next to a window, so I could glance out, because let's be honest, history is the most lamest subjects either.

At that moment my phone vibrated. I checked to see what it said.

1 new message from:
Unknown Number

'You should really pay attention gorgeous, looking out the window won't get you good grades ^.^ xxx'

I quickly looked up and scanned the room, hoping to catch anyone not looking in the direction of Ms Blake. But of course everyone was looking in her direction.

To be honest, the x's at the end made my heart flutter.

I spent the rest of the lesson looking around the classroom, hoping to see if the person that had sent me that message would send me a signal, a sign, maybe even a smile, but no they were all focusing on Ms Blake.

Eventually the bell rung for lunch. I grabbed my stuff and walked towards the door and bumped into someone

"Watch it asshole." I muttered as I walked out the door towards the cafeteria

Entering the cafeteria I walked over to the table my friends and I sit at.

Waiting for my friend to arrive I kept thinking, thinking about who might've sent the message.

My friends, Alison and Becca arrived a little while later.
"Hey Kat, why do you look so flustered?"
Even Becca, the one who never notices the little things had noticed the slight blush on my cheeks.

"Oh, uh I got a message during history from an unknown number."

"Oh let's have a look then"

Instead of telling them, I showed them the message.

"Someone fancies you " Alison practically squealed.

Jeez, not that exciting. I thought to myself.

"It's probably a one time thing anyways" I said.

"Give it a week, then we'll know."

I nodded. For the rest of the day during other lessons and on the way home with Harriet I kept thinking about the message.
-
End of Chapter One I guess??

Vote|Comment|Share

:))

-
Chloe aka Coco Puff