todays drama, sep 17th

so uh.

this morning the fat ass bitch at my table made me cry 🤩🥰

she called one of my classmates a big back even tho she shes to big to fit in the chairs, im being serious.

and when i rolled my eyes at her she was like.

"lExi whY dO You alwayS MAKe That Face aT mE iTs ACTUallY anNoYINg STop"

GIRL. HELPPP.

thats only the second worst part about today 💀

uh on the bus my friend was talking to me and then the fat bus driver called her out.

i didnt get her permission to say her name so i wont.

"_, why are you so loud, stop!1!11!11!!"

then me and my friends were on her side. her friend said that he would tell the bus driver it was him instead of her. he did and instead of only one person getting in trouble it was three.

AND THAT WAS ONLY AT HER BUS STOP.

when i got off at mine, this girl was stopped and the bus driver told her she was talking when she was talking.

bro but like i didnt hear her and i sat closer to her.

then she lets her go.

THEN SHE STOPS ME.

she asked what my name was so i said lexi. obviously.

THIS FAT ASS ANNOYING AHH BUS DRIVER TOLD ME I WAS LAUGHING TO LOUD.

NO???

then she said she will call admin and they will she all 5 of us tomorrow 😭

bro.

nah and also im in and extended math class but the county is making us do extra tests.

HELP THATS NOT FAIR 😭😭😭

anyway ima go make a cover for the playa des losers book.

lets hope i dont get a bus referral, bye 😭😭😭😭😭

270 words.