Prologue

Sonny is at the penthouse on the phone talking to Diane when there's a knock on the door. He walks over and answers it. Surprised to see Molly standing on the other side. She walks inside as he closes the door.

"Alexis doesn't know I'm reaching out. She needs help yeah. Whatever, I mean whatever money whatever I'll pay okay. Yeah. Hold on. Just take care of the situation. Yeah. Hold on.
I'll call you back."

"May, I come in? "

"Yeah. Yeah. Come in, Molly."

"Is this an official visit or is a personal visit?"

"Are you aware that my mother is being arraignment today?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm going to go and support her."

"No, no. That's the worst thing that you could do."

-------------

Molly looks him as she shakes her head.

"If you're in the courtroom it's just going to tain her by association."

"Molly, I respect the hell out of you but I'm going to support Alexis. I'm even going to go there and pay her bail."

Sonny replies back to her.

"It's not necessary. We will make our own arrangements."

Molly replies back to him.

"I know I'm not your favorite person and Alexis and I we've had our ups and downs but we've always come together when it comes to Kristina. I want to be there for both of them."

Sonny replies back to Molly.

"This arrangement isn't about Kristina. It's for my mother and I just told you what is best for her."

Molly replies back to Sonny.

"Kristina needs to see that her father shows up for her mother."

Sonny replies back to Molly.

"This is not about Kristina. It's about my mother."

—————

"Molly, I get why you're upset."

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"Because I'm hearing a lot about you your needs and what you think Kristina needs, but neither of you spent the night in a jail cell and neither of you is going before a judge this morning with your freedom on the line."

"I know what Alexis is facing. You don't have to tell me that."

"Great, then let's focus on her."

"Everything you're saying about Alexis is the truth but we can't change the fact that Kristina just went through something horrible and I need to be there for to support her."

"She's not a child, Sonny."

"She's my child."

"Yes, the dutiful daughter whose need to blindly support you drove her all the way to Ava's hotel suite."

------------

"There's no way that Kristina would have known what was going to happen when she walked into Ava's hotel room."

Sonny says to Molly.

"She went there looking for a fight."

Molly replies back to Sonny.

"Did she go there to persuade Ava not to testify against me. Yes. Did she go there thinking that she was going to lose her child or nearly her life  no. "