Chapter 1

"I've made my decision. The defendant will be held without bail and remanded to Pentonville Penitentiary while she awaits trial."

The judge says as he bangs his gavel and dismisses the court room.

Alexis gets up and walks towards the Judge.

"Your honor given the nature of the charges. It's not unusual to deny bail but there are other options for incarceration."

The prosecutor replies back to the Judge.

"Your honor we've established this wouldn't be Miss Davis's first trip to Pentonville Penitentiary."

"The council is correct. However I was transferred from Pentonville to a minimum security facility."

Alexis replies back to the Judge.

"May I remind the court that Miss Davis is charged with murder of an FBI agent."

The prosecutor replies back to the Judge.

"I didn't need a reminder."

The judge says to the prosecutor.

"Remanding the defendant to the penitentiary is the only appropriate course of action and the United States Government asks you to stand by your decision."

The prosecutor replies back to the judge.

"Given that the charges are circumstantial the penitentiary your honor is cruel and extreme."

Alexis replies back to the Judge.

"I've heard more than enough. You'll both be able to address the charges at trial in the meantime my decision stands. The defendant will be held at Pentonville without bail."

Kristina gets up and cries out in hurt.

"No! You can't do this!"

————————-

"You can't send my mom to prison this is a huge mistake."

Kristina says to the Judge.

"Miss Davis get your daughter under control or she'll be removed from the court room."

The judge replies back to Alexis.

"I understand."

Alexis replies to the judge.

"You don't understand."

Kristina replies back.

"Your honor I'm sorry. My daughter is suffering from a series of traumatic events."

Alexis replies back to the Judge.

"I am sympathetic but I will not tolerate disruptions in my courtroom understood? My ruling stand. Pentonville no bail. Court is adjourned."

The judge says before banging his gavel.

"All rise."

——————-

Kristina runs over to hug her mother.

"Mom, I'm so sorry."

Both Sam and Molly lean in to hug Alexis.

The bailiff walks over and handcuffs Alexis before he guides her to the door only for her to turn around to look at them.

—————————

Sam and Kristina are both at General Hospital sitting outside waiting to be seen by someone while Kristina is pacing back and forth only for Sam to speak up.