A/N - 09/18/2024

Hello fellow readers,

I am gonna be honest and say it.

This book is on hold because I am busy and and unmotivated to write this story for now. People are asking for updates, but they don't vote on chapters or share any comments. Like, why?

You have let the writer know that you are liking it through votes and comments. At least motivate them to continue. And remember, I am always open for constructive criticism. 

For now, I feel that not most of you are liking it or supporting, so, it's on hold. I have two chapters ready, but will not post unless I see votes and comments on chapters. 

It doesn't need to be all chapters, but share your thoughts on certain parts you like. I would love to hear them.

Please don't just ask me for updates you if you have shown no support.

I will update this story when it hits 500 votes. Need just 206 votes more for that.

Which should not be hard, considering the amount of chapters and people who want updates. 

My First Love (Rewrite) has 8.8K views and 450 votes with just 17 parts, that 27 votes per chapter on avg. The ratio of that is higher, so I am continuing that story and giving time to that.

I hope you all understand my reasons and support me.

Thank you,

MAYA