Don't worry

Jungkook was in his office doing nothing but staring at a photo of his mating ceremony.

Jimin's face is covered with red cloth, he can't even see his beautiful face, and truth to be told he doesn't even remember his face anymore.

Jimin had everything, a nice body, he's submissive, and he's beautiful.

He doesn't know why but even after mating Jimin, Jungkook just can't shake off the feeling that someone is, not just someone but Taehyung is going to snatch him away.

But why?

How?

Won't Jimin and his wolf feel intimidated but another alpha whose not their mate?

But that's not what Jungkook has witnessed.

Jimin and his wolf are attached to Taehyung.

And he knows it.

But he knows one thing, when he gets a hold on Jimin he will snatch him from Taehyung and if he has to lock him in a room he will gladly do that.

Jimin is his mate, that omega even has his mating mark proudly marked in his beautiful long neck.

That is what makes Jimins his.

Only his.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

Taehyung was long awake.

He's looking at the omega who is now hugging his naked torso like a baby.

His long hair is now a mess, his cheeks had some tear stain red puffy lips, necks adorned by various marks, his whole body was marked by Taehyung.

The alpha smiled happily.

This is what he yearned all these days.

To have this omega.

And finally he has him.

Taehyung hugged the little omega practically scooping in his big arms.

Jimin whined a little in his sleep, but yet again went back to his sleep.

He was so tired.

And the reason for this was Taehyung himself.

"I love you".

Taehyung said once again kissing the omega lips.

Jimin smiled a little at this.

Yeah he was not sleeping, he was faking it because he didn't know what to talk to Taehyung.

So he just let Taehyung believe that he's still sleeping.

"I know you're not sleeping".

Taehyung said making Jimin open his eyes and look at the brown orbs.

Taehyung smirked a little and then made Jimin sit on his torso, which Jimin yelped at the sudden movement.

Jimin tried to cover his body with the blanket but no he couldn't.

"I saw everything". Taehyung said as he caressed the omegas belly and then he cupped his chest, which the omega moaned.

Once again Jimin became silent, he knew that this was wrong but neither his wolf nor him felt repulsed by this alphas touch.

"What are you thinking about?". Taehyung asked softly about the omega.

Jimin just shrugged his shoulder saying nothing.

"Come let's go make something so that we can eat".

Taehyung tried to change the subject without wanting Jimin to feel sad or depressed.

He should be happy just like everyone.

This omega deserves to be happy.

"I'm hungry". Jimin said jumping a little bit making the young alpha groan.

But before he could do anything the omega practically stood surprising both of them.

Jimin smiled sheepishly at Taehyung.

"I don't have any clothes".

"Yeah you're naked". Taehyung said eyeing Jimins body.

Even though the omega is so cute and adorable his body tells a different story.

Jimin took the blanket and wrapped his body slowly and then looked at Taehyung and then slowly to his torso and a little lower.

He covered his face looking at something that he was not supposed to see.

"Tae wear something". Jimin laughed at the alpha who just bites his lips.

The one he calls little omega is not a little bit of a goddess.

"You stop being like this". The alpha said tapping his manhood slowly which he regretted as it only made him more hard.

"Food...yeah let's make our omega something to eat".

Taehyung said as he tried to find his boxer which was long forgotten yesterday.

"Taeeee". He heard the omega whine cutely from the kitchen which made him laugh.

"Coming baby".

.

.

.

.

"This tastes so good". Jimin said munching a sandwich which was prepared by Taehyung.

Both of them were now sitting in the bed, Jimin is still just covering his body with a blanket.

But for Taehyung this was pure torture, he don't if the omega is doing this on purpose.

"You should wear something". Taehyung said slowly looking at the neck and then a little lower.

"I will after I take a bath". Jimin answered. He was now laying in bed looking at the ceiling with a smile formed on his lips.

Taehyung just continued to stare at
"You eat more then".

The alpha said  giving a plate which is full of sandwiches.

"You should eat too".

Jimin said looking at Taehyung, he wanted to say something but he himself was not sure of it.

It was like he didn't know what to say.

"Come here". Taehyung said looking at Jimin as he opened his arms.

It was all needed for Jimin as he crawled to Taehyung hugging him so tightly.

The alpha caressed his back inhaling the scent of the said omega.

"Don't worry, I will take care of everything".

Taehyung said kissing the omega on his lips, their body getting hotter by passing seconds.

And that was how Taehyung found himself deep inside of Jimin, as the omega was scratching his back moaning and whining at each thrust.