Day 8

"John, get the fuck off of me." AJ tried to push him off. He eventually got off and AJ ran after Nikki. Nikki saw AJ's naked body running after her. As AJ reached her, Nikki slapped her.

"What the fuck do you want, you little slut?"

"Nikki, I'm sorry." Nikki kicked her head and stomped on it before putting her in her car. She drove with AJ's naked, unconscious body in the passenger seat. The tears streamed down Nikki's face like a river.

"How the could she do that to me?" Nikki drove deep into the woods before stopping. "Maybe I should just kill, have fun with your boy toy." she kissed AJ. "But I love you too much." she grabbed a dildo and carried AJ out to the middle of the woods. She found a stump and bent AJ over it. She stripped and strapped on the dildo. She penetrated deep into AJ's asshole...and kept going. She wanted to hurt her. She slapped her, "Wake up, you little slut!" AJ woke up and screamed in both pain and ecstasy.

"I'm sorry, Nikki!" Nikki pulled AJ's hair as AJ screamed. AJ grabbed a rock and reluctantly hit her on the side of her head with it. Nikki fell on the ground. She didn't bother getting dressed as she called 911 before driving to John's house. When she got there, she knocked on the door. John answered, still naked. AJ jumped into his arms and kissed him. She was sure of it now. She loved John as much as, maybe even more than, she loved Nikki. Wait, fuck no! She fucking loves Nikki. The woman she just left in the fucking woods. AJ started crying, so John put her down.

"AJ, what's wrong?"

"You know the woods a little near here?"

"Yeah."

"Go there. If you find Nikki, drive her to the hospital. Tell her I love her. I can't be with her, though. A lesbian couple? We'd get buried so fucking quick. I love you too, John, but I'm gonna catch a flight to Chicago, I'm fucking done with wrestling." AJ got dressed and left. A few months later, John and Nikki got married, had two kids, John Anthony Felix Cena III and April Jeanette Mendes Bella-Cena. AJ and Phil had a daughter, too. Her name is Nicole Garcia Mendes-Brooks. AJ and Nikki eventually got over each other, but deep down the lust is firing deep inside them. They've just learned to ignore it. It was better this way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE END