Getting It Together

"Okay, what happened?" AJ looked at Nikki with a confused look.

"What do you mean, Nikki?"

"Well, when I was getting my stuff, I heard moaning and I thought I heard your orgasm. Also, when I looked at John, he looked upset and horny and satisfied. And you looked horny and unsatisfied."

"Something....happened with me and John."

"AJ, what the fuck happened?!"

"Do you promise you won't get mad?"

"No!"

"Do you promise you won't leave me?"

"Fine! Just fucking tell me, AJ!" AJ sighed,

"Well, John and I....well....we fucked, Nikki." Nikki started crying and, once she saw Nikki crying, AJ started crying. "Nikki, please forgive me."

"AJ, I forgive you, but what did he do to fuck you, what are you an easy to fuck whore?"

"Nikki, you made me so wet and he was right there."

"So it's my fault?"

"No, I'm not saying that."

"AJ, what if you're fucking pregnant."

"I thought you wanted kids."

"I don't know what the fuck I want."

"Nikki, we'll get it together, don't worry." They pulled into the hotel they were staying at and AJ went in to get the key for their room. "Hi, room for two please."

"Oh my god, you're AJ Lee."

"Yeah."

"Between you and me, you're getting that room for free." AJ looked at the woman who she was talking to. She was about 5'6, long, dark brown hair, decently sized breasts that were concealed by her shirt, and her curved figure made AJ think she probably had an amazing ass.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"

"Danielle."

"Can I have your number?"

"Sure, but why?"

"I might call you to my room later."

"Oh, it's 722-8675-309."

"I'll see if it's alright." AJ walked out and helped Nikki with the bags. "Nikki, I met this girl in there. She might be up for a three way."

"Fuck. AJ, I'm trying so hard to hate you, but you're turning me on so much."

"So, just don't hate me."

"But for today, I want too." AJ hugged Nikki and kissed her cheek,

"Baby, tomorrow you can hate me all you want too, but today, I wanna love you so hard."

"I'm honestly not sure why, but you saying that makes me feel better." AJ smiles and Nikki kisses her. "AJ, I'm sorry for lashing out at you."

"No, I deserved it. I'm sorry for fucking John, it left me really unsatisfied."

"Yeah, he does that." They both laugh. "Let's get that girl."

"Okay, we'll walk up to our room first and I'll call her." They walk in and go to an elevator. It was empty, so they figured they'd have a little fun. They started kissing and it got heated fast. Nikki picked AJ up and held her up with her hands on her ass. She propped her up against the wall and felt AJ's wet pussy against her stomach.

"AJ, you're fucking soaked."

"Well, that's what you do to me." More and more, AJ wanted Nikki to herself. "Fuck it, we don't need that other bitch." Nikki smiled at AJ. They realized they were on their floor and quickly ran to their room. They stripped once they got there and got on the bed. Nikki got on top of AJ and kissed her deeply. She went down to her pussy and began to feast. AJ had never been eaten out so good. "Oh my fucking God, Nikki, it's so good! Eat my ass!"

"K." Nikki flipped AJ over and continued her feast. She was alternating between licking her pussy and her ass. AJ soon came. She pushed Nikki on the floor, only her legs on the bed, bent over the edge of the bed, and began licking her wet pussy. "Fuck AJ, so good! Ahh, I'm gonna cum!!!!" Her juices were on the bed, AJ's face, and her thighs....and AJ licked it all up. They got under the blanket and Nikki began speaking, "I love you, AJ." AJ replied without hesitation.

"I love you too, Nikki." They kissed and fell asleep.