CHAPTER 76

Taehyung pov

Taehyung pov

I kept glaring at Doyun as our swords clashed, the sharp sound of metal echoing in my ears. Each time his blade collided with mine, I could feel the vibrations running through my arms, but I gritted my teeth, refusing to back down. His ugly face twisted into a sneer, and I felt my blood boiling with rage.

I’m not going to go easy on him. After everything they’ve done to us, especially to Y/n and my dad, this is the day I take my revenge. He’ll pay for every dirty thing they’ve done, and he’ll know exactly who the real beast is.

"I’ll kill you just like I killed your father," he spat, his jaw clenched with fury.

His words made me smirk, but inside, my blood was raging like fire, desperate to spill his. Mercilessly.

"We’ll see about that. You won’t kill me that easily, you bastard," I growled, smirk still on my face. But I could feel the anger burning through my veins.

Doyun suddenly lifted his sword, aiming straight for my chest. I quickly blocked it, sparks flying as our swords hit. I swung my sword back at him, making him step back.

All around us, the battlefield was a mess—people were screaming, swords were crashing, and the ground was covered in blood. This wasn’t just a fight between us. This war would decide who would rule the kingdom, and I wasn’t going to let them win easily.

Doyun charged at me again, swinging his sword wildly. Our eyes met, both filled with anger.

I swung my sword as hard as I could, and our blades clashed again. My face was tense with rage, and I could feel it growing, ready to burst. But I didn’t care. I wasn’t holding back anymore.

As we fought, Doyun suddenly swung his sword and sliced across my arm. I let out a low groan, feeling the sharp sting of pain as blood started dripping down. But I didn’t care. The cut meant nothing to me.

The anger inside me grew, my vision blurring with rage. Without wasting a second, I attacked him like a wild, starving wolf. His eyes widened in shock.

"This stupid cut won’t make me weak, you moron!" I yelled, slashing his thigh with my sword. He growled in pain, stumbling back. Seizing the moment, I drove my sword into his other thigh, and his legs shook, barely able to hold him up.

"Who's the pathetic one now?" I growled, a smirk spreading across my face.

"I won’t give up," he hissed through the pain, trying to stand tall.

I let out a dark laugh. "Oh, you should’ve given up already," I mocked.

With one quick motion, I punched him hard in the face, his head snapping to the side. I didn’t stop. My fists landed blow after blow, his blood splattering across my knuckles. As I threw another punch, he managed to slash my stomach.