Chapter : 2

New chapter >:3

————————————-

As Liana stirred from her slumber, she let out a quiet sigh, muttering softly, "Gosh..." as she blinked awake and surveyed her surroundings.

Atticus, full of cheerfulness and vigor, greeted her warmly with a smile, his voice bright and lively as he gently teased, 'Good morning, sleepyhead.'

Atticus observed Liana stirring slightly, her eyes gently adjusting to the morning's light. 'Oh, hello there,' she greeted him, her voice still tinged with sleep as she rubbed her eyes gently. 'Did we arrive at our destination yet?' she inquired, her curiosity piqued.

Atticus responded cheerily, his voice brimming with enthusiasm, 'No, not quite yet! Just a few more minutes, and we'll be there!'

Liana's eyes briefly fluttered shut as her desire to sleep again momentarily took hold, but she resisted, instead shifting her gaze out the window to take in the captivating landscape outside. She marveled at the panoramic view, reveling in the beauty that unfolded before her, relishing the tranquility of the moment.

Atticus glanced at Liana, a knowing smile playing on his lips as he observed her admiration for the scenery outside. With a hint of amusement in his voice, he spoke. 'Enjoying the view, are we?' His words carried a touch of teasing, as if sharing in her appreciation.

Liana nodded in agreement, her eyes still fixed on the awe-inspiring view outside. Responding to Atticus, she replied, 'Absolutely gorgeous.'

Atticus, ever the charmer, couldn't resist the opportunity to compliment her, replying with a playful smirk, 'Just as captivating as you, Liana.' His words carried a touch of flirtation, reflecting his affection for her.

Liana blushed at Atticus's words, her cheeks flushing with a rosy hue. She turned her gaze towards him, her eyes momentarily locking onto his with a shy yet intrigued expression. A faint smile played on her lips, her silence speaking volumes of unspoken thoughts and emotions.

Atticus, unable to resist the charm of her blushing response, flashed a playful grin, his eyes gleaming with warmth and affection. This intimate exchange between them added depth to their relationship, hinting at the unspoken connection between them, as their bond deepened in that moment.

Liana turned towards Atticus, her query lingering in the air. 'Did you say something?'

To her surprise, Atticus smiled knowingly, maintaining his gaze on the captivating view while casually whistling a cheerful tune. He replied casually, 'Nope,' his tone light and unbothered, as if he were fully immersed in the moment and the scenery before them."

This revised sentence captures Atticuses' nonchalance and relaxed demeanor, emphasizing his comfort with the situation and the natural ease between them.

***

Upon arriving, Liana was awestruck as she absorbed the grand scale of their surroundings. The magnitude of the place was truly impressive, leaving her in a state of astonishment. Her eyes widened as she took in the sheer size and splendor of the scenery before her, unable to tear her gaze away.

Atticus's voice remained steady and enigmatic as he reiterated, 'Humans can't see it.'

Liana furrowed her brows in confusion, trying to make sense of Atticus's statement. 'What do you mean humans can't see it?' she questioned, a mix of curiosity and befuddlement etched on her face. 'Are you trying to suggest that we aren't humans?' Her words carried a hint of concern as she tried to make sense of the situation.

Atticus met Liana's gaze with a cryptic smile, his tone tinged with a hint of sorrow. 'You understand that your mother has passed away, don't you?' he asked.