Chapter 4

My smile automatically falls as Harry sits himself in between Alex and Aria. Aria rolls her eyes and lifts her red cup to her lips for like the fiftieth time. Harry's companion sits him self in between Aria and Skylar. His caramel eyes meet mine for a second sending my heart pounding.

"Oh Ellie you haven't met Zayn yet have you?" Liam asks me gesturing towards this Zayn. I shake my head.

"Ellie." I manage to spit out.

"Yeah I think he knows Liam just said your name." Harry scoffs. Aria elbows him in the stomach and he gives her a death stare. Zayn smiles at me assuringly and Liam sneaks his arm around my shoulders comforting me. My shoulders relax a little under his touch.

Something about him just makes me feel so much better. Harry's eyes shift back and forth at Liam's arm around my shoulders and He grabs a beer hastily chugging it.

"Well great! Now we have enough people." Alex bursts breaking the silence.

"Paper please." Aria slurs. Great all my room mates are drunk.

Louis pulls out a piece of paper from his wallet and puts it between his lips and Alex's . They successfully transfer the paper. Alex brings the paper to Harry's lips and my legs stiffen. Harry drops the paper and smirks looking at Alex.

His lips crash into hers and the kiss lasts a good three seconds. I bite the inside of my cheek angrily and squeeze my hands into small fists.

Harry pulls back and his eyes meet mine. Both jade eyes dancing with amusement. Alex is so drunk that she doesn't even care for the kiss. She reaches for a smore carelessly hitting a empty bottle.

Harry and Skylar successfully pass the paper. Skylar and Liam almost drop the paper thanks to skylar's drunken giggles.

Finally it's my turn. Liam blows on the paper as I focus on sucking making sure the paper does not fall off our lips. Liam blows to hard forcing the paper flying. Liam shrugs and looks at me waiting. I nod my head and he leans in. Our lips move in sync his lips soft against mine. His arm wraps around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"God ok we got it next." Alex whines. Harry glares at me and whips out his phone. Fighting fire with fire.

I grab the paper again and pass is to Louis without dropping it.

"This is boring." Alex whines and I swear if she complains one more time I will bang her head against a bottle. I love the girl but she's annoying drunk.

"Fine truth or dare?" Zayn suggests. Great more games.

"Alright, Zayn truth or dare." Louis asks.

"Dare." A smirk creeps on to his lips

"I dare you to make out with Aria."

"What?!" Aria's eyes widen immediately. "No Zayn don't you dare come near me." Aria scoots over quickly forcing Harry to sit closer to Alex.

"Fucking scoot over." Harry hisses. When she doesn't listen he sighs and makes his way over to me. My whole body stiffens as he seats himself in between Louis and I.

I stare at his beautifully inked arms. I make out two hearts. A realistic human heart and then a normal heart. Before I can do anything he leans in closely breaking me from my stare.

"Ellie." He whispers in my ear dangerously close.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." He leans back smirking. I feel my cheeks heat up and I cross my arms.

"Fine since Aria won't go with the dare why don't you go Harry?" Louis asks taking yet another sip of his beer. How do people drink that stuff?

"Dare." He says his greens eyes bright and piercing.