Chapter 1: the noise

I can remember when It all began.The explosion.The news stated we all had to evacuate Earth. All because my experiment went wrong.I know it was an accident, it changed me.I then woke up from my trance-like state, and I returned to who I am now, RM. I go and do my work, planning for the day I will take over the whole Galaxy.And the rogue planets, even though they don't have anyone controlling them and don't follow a star.. I then heard a shattering sound in the other room. I busted to the area as fast as my body could go, and I didn't expect what I witnessed.

 "Hey, RM!", Nori said as he was rummaging through my stuff.

"What are you doing here?....", I questioned, wondering why a ninja-like rogue would be in this very room on Planet Hue in 2058.

"We're going to stop your plans, of course!" A voice said.

"You and what army?", I asked, immediately feeling stupid for saying that because that was pretty much obvious.

I then felt it was going to be fine. It's not Midnight.And Nori probably won't do anything about it, he's all alone and probably won't fight me, we both tried to take over earth together in 2057,and sometimes I manipulated him to do the work for me, and take over once it's my time to take over. And now he lives on a rogue planet, which is great, but he's always moving.I then heard a giant crash in the main room. Me and Nori dashed to investigate the cause, and my blood went cold.

"Greetings, RM. I've been waiting for this moment, getting my vengeance on you and your corporation", a soft whisper echoed throughout the hall.

Then I see her. Her sleek black fur gleaming in the neon lights.Her metallic claws so shiny it could blind me.She's why we had to leave earth.Experiment 02. Midnight. She's coming for us.But I'm not going down without a fight.