Prologue: The Captive Experimented Alien

In a lab in a big dark room, there was a danger lurking in the dark.  The scientists were behind the glass  that separated them from the danger lurking in the room.

The hissing, the heavy footsteps, it was evident something big was in there. The scientists were jotting down something.

A Female Scientist named Isobela; adjusted her glasses and cleared her throat.

Isobela: "So, Subject X-16-"

A Male scientist named Joseph had interrupted Isobela. He was a fairly skinny man that had a beard and a lab coat on.

Joseph: "Use the name I have given the Subject. After all it is I who has been looking after the experiment. I named it, therefore use the name given."

Isobela rolled her eyes. She was clearly not amused at this man's words. Isobela didn't like Joseph. Not at all. In fact she despised him.

Isobela: "Fine. If that's what you want. I'll use it. So as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, Mina Ashido has been getting rather aggressive. When we try to feed it; It tries to attack us. It almost ate one of our scientists."

Joseph stroked his beard. He was not phased by the problem at hand. Instead he found the problem amusing. He looked at the glass

Joseph: "Hmm...that is indeed serious. However, I learned a thing or two from Mina. SHE has a keen sense. She knows when someone bears hostility or any negative emotion towards her. As you know, many scientists here do not like her. She's too intelligent for them. They want to control her, make her into an obedient lapdog. She won't allow that. As such those that try to feed her, she must have sensed something on them. Be it Anger, Disgust, or Hostility."

Isobela: "Oh my. Just what type of THING do we have locked up and experimented on here?"

Joseph: "Not a thing, but a magnificent being. Mina Ashido, hails from somewhere in space. We have yet to pinpoint where or what exact planet she comes from. However, nonetheless, she is a magnificent creature."

Isobel scoffed. She didn't see anything magnificent about the alien that they had locked up. To her it was just a dumb alien that couldn't be controlled. She wanted to get rid of Mina, even if it meant killing her.

The question was how would she even be able to pull something off without getting in trouble?

Isobela was pulled out of her mind when she heard Joseph talk.

Joseph: "It's time for some tests.  Turn on the lights in her room. "

The other scientists obeyed and turned on the lights. There Mina was standing so close to the glass, on her two legs, looking down at the Scientists.

Mina the Alien had her claws out like she was ready to strike at any given moment.

Joseph smiled while Isobela was more creeped out and intimidated by the size of The Alien.

Mina was standing at 7-Feet Tall, Saliva dripping  from the side of her mouth. Her long scaly tail was swishing around slowly.

 Her long scaly tail was swishing around slowly