1. Aren't You My Sister?

Cheonji's POV

"Eonni, why are there so many cars out here?" I called out as I slipped my shoes off and walked into the house. My sister had visitors. Well, that's rare. Different.

"Come here Cheonji-Ah." She called back but her eyes were still on the men in front of her.

As I got closer to them, I could see everything better. Bags and files everywhere. And money. "Who are you, why are you interrogating my poor sister?! We paid off our debts already!" I grew defensive and hugged my sister Jinah. But she pushed me off, making me fall onto he couch.

"You're leaving. They're going to take you. I sold you off so that I could have enough money to buy my own villa with slaves and everything." She said plainly as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Jinah, tell me you're joking. Before mother and father died, they told us to look after right?" I started to cry at the shock and the cold and strong gaze the big men had on me.

"Money is important in the world Cheonji. Go with them, I already packed your bags." She shoved me towards them, throwing my bag at me too.

Immediately, without letting me cry out or scream in my house, they dragged me away. They pushed me in the car and my sobs became heavy.

"What did she sell me to be? A maid?" I asked between cries to the unknown man beside me.

"A sex slave. For EXO."

EXO? What the hell is that?

Not only I didn't know what was happening, my sister just sold me off. And everything is so hazy. I just blacked out.

Jinah's POV

I watched the car move out of the driveway and speed off.

I began to cry then. I had to act strong because if I don't push her away cruelly, she won't hate me. She will stay there in pain and suffer more than what is already provided.

Those loan sharks. I told Cheonji that I already paid the taxes to ease her stress levels. But there was still a mountain left. Instead, they told me they would take my sister for not keeping my promises.

I'm so terrible. What have I done?