The King Stepping Up

Jax POV

Everything was going great with Amethyst lately. She spent more time at my house than her apartment. She loved watching Abel, he loved her too. I loved seeing them together smiling and laughing playing his toys together. This is what we needed, a little stable family. I was thinking of taking her on a little vacation, we both needed it. With everything going on lately, I just wanted to have a some alone time with my girl, no club, no mom, no drama for a week or two, go on a cruise or a island vacation. Mom can watch Abel for a bit. the stress of the club lately has been a toll and I need to get my mind right and get my shit for together for my new family I want to create with Amethyst. I know it hasn't been easy for her being with me. But she been such a tough girl and I appreciate everything she has been doing to except my life and my son, everybody being so supportive with her with me. Well almost, mom is still on her toes and definitely Clay about her. But mom is warming up some if that's possible. I want more kids and I can see an another 2 running around here with Abel being a big brother. I want her to be my wife and mother permanently to Abel. Amethyst can have some stability her in Charming.

Amethyst POV

With everything going on lately I need a vacation, just me and Jax. Everything has been so overwhelming and stressful. I know Jax can use one with everything heated with Clay and boy I am still trying to figure out Gemma. I know she is very protective of her family and she keeping a close eye on me. She definitely worried I am going to hurt Jax and Abel that's further from the truth. I am in love with them. Jax is a amazing dad and he treats me like a queen. Being apart of this club is a huge privilege and I hope for some good things to happen with this club, especially Jax he wants to turn it in a new direction away from the guns and drugs and all kind of stuff, the problem is Clay. He so old school and he kinda scares me, who knows what that man is capable of. When Clay steps down whenever that is, Jax is going to be making a lot of moves overtime and I hope the rest of the club is on board. Make money a more safer way if that's possible running a motorcycle club. The club can be a dangerous place. So many woman are either married or just girlfriends of club members, or what they call sweetbutts or whores. I know I have to prove to Gemma I can handle this life and because his ex couldn't do it. I heard a lot about Tara and she was the love his life and she crushed him moving away. Gemma hated her guts. It seems no woman is good enough for her son. then there is his other ex and baby mama Wendy. She is a recovering drug addict. She lives a 1 hour away. Jax has full custody and she sees Abel when Jax lets her. I love Jax and I hope he seriously wants me in his life and I can prove I can be a good step mom to Abel and maybe more kids with Jax. I always wanted a family of my own, I grew with a small family, most back in Georgia, Louisiana, and Alabama. I hope me and Jax make some history in the club. Love sees no color. Even more colored men in the club too. Jax stepping up to take over, make his late dad proud and keep the reaper going, a legacy the club will be remembered for years after. I know Jax can do it.

While Amethyst is thinking about the future a few gun shots is fired at the window and Amethyst ducks and screams and Abel starts crying and screaming. Jax runs towards the living room and with his gun his hand rushing to check on them.

Jax POV

I hear a gun shot and screeching tires of a vehicle away as Amethyst and Abel screaming in terror. I grab my gun from my nightstand and run fast I can to the  living room with Amethyst covering Abel. I rush over and get on my knees and checking them for a wound. Babe, you alright, you guys okay?," I asked. We're fine, I am not hit and neither is Abel.," she said. Stay here, call the clubhouse and get out of sight of this window.," I instructed, Amethyst did what I said moved herself and Abel far side for the window near the TV. She got her phone out and called the clubhouse to tell whoever it was to get the guys over here. I head toward the door and slowly opened it and peaked out and saw neighbors standing out their houses. This is just what i need right now. cops and that stupid little Sheriff Roosevelt coming by here giving me problems. Whoever it was they are going to pay big time for this. this is war. Heads are going to roll. I hope Amethyst is ready, this king is ready to rule.

           Thanks for reading. Next chapter coming soon!