WELCOME MISS.SEN

Rudraanksh's pov

{A night before ,at the club }

I had reached the club with Rohit, my manager and a good friend of mine.

"Are you sure he's gonna bring the details here? I asked Rohit ,looking at my watch .

"Yeah, he is on the way he might reach any time soon" Rohit replied

Being into business for more than a decade now, I had quite a lot of people against me, and tackling them had become a part of my life. I had hired private detectives to keep them in check on my rival's activity ,today I was here to collect one such detail.

We were waiting for him while having a drink, when a girl came up to me wearing a revealing dress.

"Hey, handsome can we catch up tonight" she asked me while running her hands over my chest.

"Keep your hands off me" I jerked her hands off mine, making her spill her drink on her blazer .

"Any don't you dare come near me again if you don't want me to rip you apart" I roared

Rohit tried cleaning the spill on my blazer from a tissue paper but it was of no use .

"Get me your blazer i'll try washing the stain off" Rohit said while removing my blazer from my shoulder.

My gaze followed him for a while before he disappeared

men restroom

I was gazing at the environment ,before I felt a hot breath besides my chin ,I turned around to check who it was.

As soon as I turned, my lips were smashed by a beautiful girl.at the beginning our lips stayed on each other ,but slowly I started moving my lips ,while sucking on her lower lips my fingers went behind her nape, her hairspray, her fragrance were driving me crazy ,I pulled her closer, closing the distance between us one hand snaking around her waist and other behind her nape ,after a moment my lips caught up with pace and I

Started sucking her lips harshly after a minute she started reciprocating .I was devouring her like a hungry animal. Our kiss continued for a few minutes before she felt breathless and started pushing me vigorously .I broke the kiss, slowly releasing her from my arms.

We both were breathing heavily before I could see properly ,the announcement of the dance floor made people rush towards us ,and I could only see her disappearing figure in the crowd.

Even after returning from the club my mind was still lingering on that incident .

"Who is she?" Why did she kiss me ? Where did she go? I had thousands of questions running in my mind but I had decided to get over it .

Rathore company ( present day)

"Good morning sir",Payal ,greeted me while entering the cabin .

"Here is the schedule for today "she started running through my schedule.

"Excuse me sir",Mrs.Sharma entered the room

"Good morning sir", please meet our new architect

"Miss. Anushka Sen",Mrs.Sharma introduced her .

As soon as she saw me, her smile dropped ,I could sense fear ,embarrassment, shyness, frustration and all sort of emotions on her face .

She was a gorgeous woman with beautiful almond eyes, pinkish glowing skin, cinnamon brown hairs, plump lips which were swollen a bit due to my art on her yesterday. She was wearing a black high neck top and a grey paint which was making her look classy. She was a bit chubby with perfect curves just the way I like.

I was leaning back on the table crossing my arms sensing her nervousness, I slowly took my step towards her

I was leaning back on the table crossing my arms sensing her nervousness, I slowly took my step towards her .

"Hello sir", she reciprocated with a fake smile ".

"I have gone through all your designs, they are quite impressive" ,I said while gently squeezing her hand. heat rushed her cheeks she was visually blushing.

"Thank you sir ",she said while trying to get rid of my grip

"You can call me "Mr.Rathore",Ms .Sen i said while keeping my eyes on her .

"Are the formalities done" Mrs .Sharma i asked

"Yes sir" she replied

"Welcome to Rathore construction Miss Sen" I said while passing a smirk towards her.

PLS COMMENT YOUR REVIEWS