𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 : 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬

KINDLY DO VOTES AND COMMENTS 🖤

————————————————————————————————————

Nandini's POV

After having my breakfast with Vaidehi, I walked towards my garage and went to my elegantly shining black Porsche car. This is my favourite car because Vaishali gifted this to me on my 21st birthday.

I sat in my car with Vaidehi on the passenger seat and headed towards my office. I was focused on driving my car through the highway till my eyes went on the small keychain hanging from the front view mirror.

The small heart shaped keychain. This is really close to my heart. Inside this keychain, there are two photos, one of my Mummy and the other of my Dadda. They gifted me this heart shaped photo frame as a locket. But that locket broke in that accident and anyhow I managed to save this photo frame and secured it here.

Suddenly the flashback blurred in front of my eyes and I got lost in that trauma once again.

FLASHBACK......

It was fire all around me. I was stuck in my room, crying, panicking and screaming. Suddenly my sight fell on the door which was opened. From there I was able to see my Mummy, Dadda, Mamu, Maami, Ridhaan—my baby brother and Nani lying lifelessly on the floor. There bodies were burning before me and I was standing helplessly.

Suddenly I heard a loud scream, "STAY AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEE !!". It was Vaishu's scream. My sight went on the staircase. There, Vaishu was standing by the railings and that bastard was choking her neck. She was screaming, crying and begging for her life but that bloody bastard was not ready to leave her alive.

I already lost my elders, now I can't risk my sister's life. Mustering all my courage, I wiped my tears from the back if my hand and ran out of the room without fearing about the thing that I might get burn.

I came out of my room without getting any injury. Maybe god was with me but I cared less and ran upstairs. My body was shivering in anger and the fear of losing Vaishu trailed in my body.

"LEAVE HER !!", I shouted on the top of my lungs once I reached near that mid-aged man.

I held his hands and bite on his wrist with all my power, making him scream in pain. He jerked his hands and left Vaishu while she started coughing and breathing heavily for her existence. Her face was red due to lack of oxygen and the marks of the fingers of that were on her neck.

Once she was a little composed, I held her hand and ran downstairs with her. There was no way I was ready to lose her. As I came downstairs, my sight fell on my Mummy, Dadda, Mamu, Maami, Ridhaan and Nani. They all were lying there, lifelessly.

My Mummy, her beautiful face was now burning in that fire. My Dadda's strong arms, from which he used to lift me and Vaishu, were now burning before my sight. Mamu and Maami were not in the condition to be recognized and Nani was nearly half burned. Ridhaan......he.....he was.....he was totally burned till now !!! What was his fault !!?? What had this 3 months baby done to those bastards that they didn't even left him !!??

Vaishu was crying unstoppably and I stood there, without any tears or emotions in my eyes. For what will I even cry ? That I lost my family ? I wasn't able to save my baby brother ? That I'm so much coward that I lost before those bastards ?

I might not cried that time but my heart broke in millions of pieces. I lost my childhood, my smile, my reason to be happy, my parents, my first best friend none another than my Mamu, my saviour Maami, my beautiful Nani and......and my.....my baby brother, Ridhaan. I lost everything.